Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Shoulder widening surgery

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Veteran
★★★★
Whatever it takes. :giga::giga::whatfeels:

Whatever it takes 2

Whatever it takes

fuck this surgery is cursed, what about your scapula ? you will be seen still narrow from back

The guy who got the failed LL also got this and failed
I would stay away from this niche shit that nobody performs

This is disgusting and harmful. Stop with this bone surgery shit. It's like you forgot your body is supposed to be useful and capable.

Women prioritize appearances over function. Men prioritize function over appearance. Nurture your body and make it more capable, fuck what women think, they aren't going to like you after the surgery either.

The greatest investment you can make in yourself is to stop caring what women think of you.

Over for failed surgery cels

This is disgusting and harmful. Stop with this bone surgery shit. It's like you forgot your body is supposed to be useful and capable.

Women prioritize appearances over function. Men prioritize function over appearance. Nurture your body and make it more capable, fuck what women think, they aren't going to like you after the surgery either.

The greatest investment you can make in yourself is to stop caring what women think of you.
It's just a theory post calm down lol I'm not actually that psychotic. I doubt others are as well. :feelshmm:

Who? I haven't heard of them yet.
looksmaxxingchannel on yt
Rehabroom made a couple of videos about him, a useful warning to every delusional teen hoping that obscure surgeries will save them

Stick to the basics
hair,nose,low bf and a fuck ton of money

Just reconstruct your entire skeleton theory

It has a super high post op complication rate, like peoples literally becoming half handicaped after it, not being able to hit gym like they did before etc.

I know eppley performs it for god knows how much, prob more than 50k. I'd never go for that shit personally.

one wrong move or a wrong accident and you will end up in bed for the rest of your life.
that shit is very dangerous

Rehabroom made a couple of videos about him, a useful warning to every delusional teen hoping that obscure surgeries will save them

Stick to the basics
I know who he is, holy fuck. He's doesn't really care about the dangers of anything he gets done. Absolutely brutal.

breaks your bones for a girl to notice you!!! :soy::soy::soy: SCIENCE

This is retarded. Just LIFT and EAT. Your body (bones included) will broaden more than you could ever imagine.

I know who he is, holy fuck. He's doesn't really care about the dangers of anything he gets done. Absolutely brutal.
yeah, this is a sign and a warning that everyone on looksmax should see , especially the "im spending 500k and getting every surgery" kind of guys
getting a botched surgery is crushing,mentally and economically also. Almost nobody shares the failures to not being laughed at
do only the absolute minimum and if you have to go cheap and getting botched in india , you better not bother at all

.is dreamland

First guy looks uncanny and low iq with the head so tiny compared to the body

This is retarded. Just LIFT and EAT. Your body (bones included) will broaden more than you could ever imagine.
That’s not how it works

It is. Look at before and after of guys packing on muscle and tell me they don't appear to have much broader shoulders.
They build up delts but not clavicles. Plus even that’s based on genetics it won’t work if ur shoulders slope

Stick to the basics
Is jaw surgery safe ?

Nice cope. U can only increase bideltoid not biacromial however roids could possibly help u
Not a cope. Idc. I'm fat and my shoulders are fine. But if you do this shit instead of simply bulking up and getting muscle, you're either lazy or retarded.

Fixing face and height has priority

Not a cope. Idc. I'm fat and my shoulders are fine. But if you do this shit instead of simply bulking up and getting muscle, you're either lazy or retarded.
U don’t understand how bones or growth works