Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based shoulder checked a foid today

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
today, after my gymcelling session I was walking around town as usual, feeling pretty based:feelzez:

and then, I saw THEM again... the stuck up, arrogant, spoiled and entitled "modern females:foidSoy:" .

my anger has risen seeing their entitled faces:lasereyes: they were walking my direction, and one of them was in my way.

of course, she expected me to get out of her way like a good cuck:soy:, because she is arrogant and entitled to it:feelswhat:

but not this time, whore:feelsEhh: I just kept walking straight and bumped her with my gymmaxxed shoulder:feelsohh:

why should I get out of the way? just because she is a feehmale:foidSoy: ? she shows no respect to me with her entitled face and behavior, so I won't show any either

she is lucky that we live in this feminist soyciety, where she is protected by all the laws and police. otherwise, I could have beaten her up and raped her

fuck this feminist soyciety, stay based and angry brocels :feelsdevil:

also IT cucks. come at me, you will never be real men :feelsgah:

:society:

Dis y u inkel

God Bless You and God Bless America.

Did she look at you like this

:feelsaww:

I just got back from gymceling and saw some instigram looking foid with a camera and bipod, filming herself do shitty form lat pull downs with like 15 pounds. I should’ve kicked the fucking camera over, so fucking annoying.

Keep shoulder stuntin on these hoez

Never know… maybe 1 day all that gym and shouldermaxxing might just pay off bro!

… in the form of a "sexual a55 alt" allegation obviously :feelsEhh:

Attachments

• 1658439025211.gif
    1658439025211.gif
    759.1 KB · Views: 4
God Bless You and God Bless America.
fuck america that degenerate jew infested shithole needs to be nuked :feelswhat:

Didn't read
what else could you expect from a feminist soyfag who supports foid killing her arranged husband :feelswhat::feelswhat: you could be a foid infiltrator for all I know :feelswhat::feelswhat:
I just got back from gymceling and saw some instigram looking foid with a camera and bipod, filming herself do shitty form lat pull downs with like 15 pounds. I should’ve kicked the fucking camera over, so fucking annoying.
I fucking hate thee attention whores so much they are doing some meme workouts to pose for chad while occupying equipment and interrupting gymcel workouts :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Did she look at you like this

:feelsaww:
I did not look back just kept walking :feelsUgh: probably just seethed and called me manlet :feelsseriously:

:society:

Fuck globalism

based as hell. shoulder checking foids is so fun after getting off the train/tram:lul:

based as hell. shoulder checking foids is so fun after getting off the train/tram:lul:
yeah those entitled cunts always block the way and start getting in the transport without letting people leave. they have absolutely no manners because nobody keeps them accountable. I also bumped one while getting off the bus :feelsohh:

Keep shoulder stuntin on these hoez

Never know… maybe 1 day all that gym and shouldermaxxing might just pay off bro!

… in the form of a "sexual a55 alt" allegation obviously :feelsEhh:

I wanna be in the screenshot :feelskek:

what else could you expect from a feminist soyfag who supports foid killing her arranged husband :feelswhat::feelswhat: you could be a foid infiltrator for all I know :feelswhat::feelswhat:
I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE FOID

Tf you talking bout gray boy
2. Making garbage insultive or nothing spam responses on Incel Discussion will from here on out result in an automatic 1-4 day ban the length of punishment days I leave entirely up to moderator discretion meaning if you post some trash like “tl;dr” to a well thought out lengthy thread or insulting, distraction base rubbish like “Are you gay?” to such threads the mod in question can decide to give you any amount of that ban time of 1-4 days...”

:feelsbaton::feelsUgh:

wat dat mean tho
I'm tryin' to find ways to cope
But I ain't fuckin' 'round with the gauge or a rope:feelsmega:

I'm havin' illusions, all this confusion's drivin' me mad inside
I'm havin' illusions, all this confusion's fuckin' me up in my mind:society:

2. Making garbage insultive or nothing spam responses on Incel Discussion will from here on out result in an automatic 1-4 day ban the length of punishment days I leave entirely up to moderator discretion meaning if you post some trash like “tl;dr” to a well thought out lengthy thread or insulting, distraction base rubbish like “Are you gay?” to such threads the mod in question can decide to give you any amount of that ban time of 1-4 days...”

:feelsbaton::feelsUgh:
Not spamming, just saying that i saw, but didnt read, this post.