Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should you take care of your appearance if you are an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
We've all heard of the shower and haircut memes

My hair looks like shit right now. I have a wavy fro and look like I'm not taking care of my hair. Like this:

Hair 1

The thing is even if I get the best haircut ever, I am still gonna look like shit. Probably less shit but people are gonna see me and think of how pathetic I am for tryharding to be attractive even though my face is ugly.

Same with clothing. You wear the best, most fashionable clothes ever, but the gypsy beggar is still gonna mog you even though he wears rags.

It's the exact same with gymcelling. The skinny non muscular chad is still gonna mog the gymcelling truecel because it's only the face that matters.

Clooney2
Gymcel

To sum it all up, is it worth to take care of yourself, your hair your body, your outfit, even though your face is screaming that it's over?
I think not.

What's your opinion?

Of course it is, or you might as well kys. Just don't do everything for girls, it's pointless.
does it help you cope, thinking that getting a haircut is gonna help you ascend from inceldom?

If its for reasons other than impressing women, then yes go ahead and take care of your appearance.

if you want to. if you know you're an ugly creep there's no sense in wasting effort with self improvement. self improvement takes a lot of effort, and if you never get validation for your efforts, eventually you will burn out and LDAR.

the self improvement meme isn't for everybody, and part of the black pill is accepting that.

taking care of your appearance is a cope
do basic hygiene (brushing teeth, showering) and ldar

I haven't brushed my teeth in so long I don't even dare to mention.

I only do it enough not to get into social difficulty at work or among pals. Apart from that I don't care about nothing.

Also, taking care of your health long term only means you'll live longer so that's a negative. I only want out as soon as possible.

No. Look ugly as possible to cause as much distress to others.

Yea because it keeps the depression away or makes it less worse. If I don't take care of my health my hate towards the world is 1000x worse. If I don't get a haircut I hate myself 1000x more. Idk about clothes and fashion though, I buy clothes like 3x a year

You should respect yourself, and apply basic hygiene stuff, but besides this, do whatever you want to. I buzz my head so i don't have to bother with haircuts and expensive hair care products.

Even if you are ugly: Having greasy hair and wearing dirty, smelly clothes still will get you a lot of disgusted eyes on you and mean comments. If you take a bit of care of yourself you feel better and most people will treat you with a bit of respect. Of course it will not stop bullies but normies will perceive you as more "professional" and act normal towards you.

I've got messy curly hair and a fairly long unkempt beard, I still shower and brush my teeth though.

Yes.

One jump in category allows you a better life

incel > normie treated with more respect, still invisible to women unless for providing but you don't get sh.t either

normie > chadlite from invisible to women to being able to get lays

Yes. Even if you are still unattractive, every looks point affects your quality of life a lot.

when I leave a bearded and dumb and I wear clothes a lot of days covered with dandruff and spots of semen, the people in the gym drove me out, I was pretty and over-pumped with benzo. I observe some hygiene, but when I'm pretty mad and depressed or marshall me, I look like shit and smell as such

Absolutely, it makes you feel better about yourself.
Do it for health and hygeine

Yeah, Health and helps with getting a job

I've given up taking care of myself. Hygiene-wise, I keep myself clean, but I just don't care anymore about haircuts, or tidying my beard or anything. I still look like shit either way. I also don't care anymore about my diet, I eat rubbish all day. I have well and truly given up, at only 21 years of age.

Just become/stay lean, that's literally all you can do.