Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should you still try your best as an incel ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
Even if it’s over, do you think you should still do some softmaxx like getting lean, skincare, rhinoplasty, etc…?? I believe every incel should do all possible softmaxxes to reduce the humiliation of being ugly. E.g: Being a lean subhuman with good skin > fat subhuman with shitskin. I don't know if it's cope or not.

I have the same question. In the end whatever we do chad can pull up girls in ease while we are gym maxxing and getting surgeries

volcel if not trying to improve

i am constantly pumping out ascension attempts

all of them failed so far

but one day i will succeed

there is no point in keep trying as an incel and even as an average normie

total big big big big cope

there is no point in keep trying and getting rejected and repeat and repeat

If you are ugly + short there is no point in trying

You can't improve your genetics

total big big big big cope

there is no point in keep trying and getting rejected and repeat and repeat

If you are ugly + short there is no point in trying

Screenshot 2024 03 13 212305

Try your best at taking out as many foids and niggers when you go ER

IMO yes. You arent forever young and i will do whatever it takes to look less subhuman and do my best to have a chance to ascend. Even if i fail i'll know that at least i tried everything

Waste of time and money if you already know your fate

Sure yes. Even if you wontget laid, leanmaxxing is extremly important if ur fat. Because being fat just looks kinda "nasty"and also if u r fat normies automatically assume you are lazy and therefore not worthy their time (just a theory)

Even if it’s over, do you think you should still do some softmaxx like getting lean, skincare, rhinoplasty, etc…?? I believe every incel should do all possible softmaxxes to reduce the humiliation of being ugly. E.g: Being a lean subhuman with good skin > fat subhuman with shitskin. I don't know if it's cope or not.
The only thing that you have to try as an incel is becoming rich and destroy economy for normies not making them reproduce , especially foods that take Chad sperm

100% yes. You have nothing to loose, everything to get, think about it

This, literally all volces have given up or don't want to get back into the game. Anything else is a cope.