Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel should we worship the Greek Goddess named Artemis? also could Artemis Crock be a technical virgin in Young Justice?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Artemis

This also got me wondering, how plausible is it that Artemis Crock in Young Justice might still be a virgin?

Young ArtemisKid Flash and Artemis kiss

November 2010 Wally was pining for Megan, two months later they kissed on January 2011, then there's a four-year timeskip until February 2015 where they are living together in an off-campus house in Palo Alto with Brucely. Some time prior to Dec 2015 they retire from heroics.

I know a lot of people would assume that Wally ascended during this time, but I like to think Artemis was saving herself for marriage and they hadn't gotten married yet.

Look for example how Artemis rewards Wally for remembering Valentine's Day in Feb 2016 (he forgot all five previous years) : she stocks the fridge

I think it is possible that when Wally is lost in June 2016 that they never actually consummated their relationship with PIV sex.

That's not to say nothing lewd happened: maybe she have him a handy or something but he suffers premature ejaculation so they realized that he could never do sex with her.

There are variants of Greek Myth where Artemis swears to stay a virgin after her lover Orion (who she had not had sex with yet) dies, we see this in Pantheons of the Megaverse:

Pantheons

if you actually read about Orion in the Greek Myth which inspired this he's kind of an asshole though, like turns out he was boasting he would hunt every single animal species to extinction, raped Oenopion and Meron, tried to rape Artemis, etc

Also kind of a brutal dogpill in Pantheons, and also in Young Justice because Wally and Artemis weren't living alone in that house: Brucely was living with them

WagArtemis brucely

Brucely was there to comfort Artemis when Wally was lost, so if anyone got to ascend with Artemis it was Brucely not Wally.

Would fucking her dog mean Artemis is no longer a virgin? I dunno, I feel like it should only count as true if there is PIV intercourse with someone you can reproduce with: a fertile member of your own species.

Dogs can't get humans pregnant so it's basically pseudo-sex just like anal sex is, not true sex.

Artemis sort of orbits her sister Cheshire's lover speedy and takes care of their daughter (Artemis' niece) but I don't think she's fucking Speedy because she doesn't want her sister to murder her, plus still pining over Wally.

The strongest romantic interest Artemis has had since Wally's loss (after she becomes Tigress) would be Jason Bard. We see they are dating by the time of March 2020.

Interestingly he has a dog named Holly so he's probably fucking her and I bet Jason and Artemis aren't even fucking they're probably just together for sake of appearances so they can secretly fuck their dogs. Meaning Artemis is still a virgin in terms of human PIV sex she has never had.

Jason Bard had previously dated Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) but he probably thought she was fucking Ace the Bathound and dumped her when he found out she wasn't and actually wanted human sex (he only fucks dog girls)

Usually I would say "foid worship is gay",
but after reading your post (which I definitly did) I agree with you

Usually I would say "foid worship is gay",
but after reading your post (which I definitly did) I agree with you
if she did fuck Brucely (there's always a slim chance she didn't) what do you think would be the most likely time?

I'm thinking prob not while dating Wally (would destroy him and he could walk in on it at super-speed any moment) but maybe during the 2017 period in which she was probably grief-shlicking remembering Wally and maybe Brucely came in and she let him watch and eventually he started eating her out

maybe cunnilingus is all that happened with Brucely and he never actually put his penis into her? I don't even know if he has a penis. Guess we will have to see if Holly Bard has puppies to find out

if Holly Bard does not have puppies that either means Brucely isn't fucking her (meaning that Jason Bard is: and NOT fucking Artemis) or that Brucely is impotent and couldn't get an erection to fuck Artemis

TBH it wouldn't bother me if all a foid did was let a dog eat her out, wouldn't feel mogged by that, I'd still date her

if it was eating her out after I came inside her I'd prefer it be a female dog though

if she did fuck Brucely (there's always a slim chance she didn't) what do you think would be the most likely time?
Really hard to tell, I can't make an educated guess on that one.
TBH it wouldn't bother me if all a foid did was let a dog eat her out, wouldn't feel mogged by that, I'd still date her
It's certainly better than if a human male would've eaten her out.

Really hard to tell, I can't make an educated guess on that one.
jesus christ I didn't realize how deep this rabbit hole goes

StephanBestFriendsAnimalSociety

I can LARP that Artemis Crock maybe didn't fuck Brucely Crock-West but Stephanie Lemelin def fucked Brucely Lemelin-Draven

jesus christ I didn't realize how deep this rabbit hole goes
I know bruv. There are too many nuances to consider, I think it's impossible to make an educated guess unless you had a quantum computer

no way Kid Flash didn't fuck her

no way Kid Flash didn't fuck her
There's a way

probably the first human to fuck her will be Beast Boy (the shota Garfield you see at end of this vid) since they're both trying to process the deaths of former friends and because he can turn into a dog

Last edited:
I like the name Artemis.