Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we try Bumble

H

Heathcheshire

Greycel
So some skinny liberal joined Bumble yesterday

Doesnt like profiles just waits for the the ladies to like him

Has 5 after 24 hours

I am better looking than him and have a better body even if I am 7 inches shorter

Should I try and join myself

have you not tried them all yet? i tried them all plus irl shit before i joined this place

go for it, but don't be upset when you receive no replies

If you are in fact inkwell bumble is horrible. The fact they allow trannies is disgusting and 100% of my matches as 2/10

Lol bumbe is brutal even if you get matches and they don't send a message it expires and it's like nothing happened
ive had it for months and not a single like by 1 single foid
dating apps only work for girls and chad

Matches alone dont mean anything. Could be bots

I don't get any matches or likes.

No bumble for your face GrAY

What's special about Bumble?

I've tried bumble once, but it was honestly not that good.
I got a bunch of matches in the couple of days I was on it, however I got no reply. Idk like I gave pretty decent conversation starters however there was only one food who wrote something back.

Women on bumble really don't even do the bare minimum. So... Don't go for the online dating meme, try irl.

Tinder didn't work for me so I don't see how this would work

who is the guy who got likes on bumble?

I never tried bumble. When I downloaded tinder I got a very humbling experience from it and I never tried with dating apps after that

No, don't waste time with dating apps. You won't get a date, you'll get a Cuck-Maker Food. There's no winning with Jew dating apps that are for Chad to fuck, Betabuxx to get cucked, and everyone else gets ignored. Ignore is better than being a Cuck.

No, don't waste time with dating apps. You won't get a date, you'll get a Cuck-Maker Food. There's no winning with Jew dating apps that are for Chad to fuck, Betabuxx to get cucked, and everyone else gets ignored. Ignore is better than being a Cuck.