Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we tell our parents about our situation?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
The closest person to me is my grandmother, I live with her. Despite her advanced age, she is a very independent person, and also very religious.
.I don't think she has any idea of the real dimension of the problem, so should I tell her?

No. Absolutely not. It will only end with ridicule. Normies can't possibly understand.

yes, spread the blackpill wherever you can

no lmao. they hear you say incel and they instantly think misogynist terrorism because of all their conditioning and won't listen to anything that you say after. it will permanantly ruin your relationship because of how brainwashed they are

No, you think normies will understand?
No. Absolutely not. It will only end with ridicule. Normies can't possibly understand.
is that the most I said was that I was feeling very lonely. And she always tells me to go to church with her.
I don't know what I expect her to say either, but what can she do for me? I confess that I thought about her introducing a country girl to me. I am pathetic.

I confess that I thought about her introducing a country girl to me.
Don't be fooled by the labels. "Country" girls or not, they're all the same. Those country girls want the rodeo riding Chads anyways. Same standards, just packaged a little differently.

Go to church with your grandma, it can't hurt. But never confess that you're an incel because women can and will never understand male inceldom because they haven't experienced loneliness.

Killing the lambs soon

No because they don't understand. I tried it once and I wasn't taken seriously.

they already know