Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we tax women?

Do we tax them?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
In economics, goods are items that satisfy human wants and provide utility, for example, women. So, why aren't women taxed? When females file their taxes annually, they should be taxed for being goods. If you search up a sex doll, you'll see that they are taxed so why aren't women? The only difference between the two is that sex dolls are silent but women give you headaches. What do you think?

them and normies/chads. the female privilege tax, the sexhaver tax, the normalfaggot tax, the chad tax, we are owed reparations for our oppression

yes holes need to be taxed extra. they can pay in dollars or pay in pussy

Women SHOULD pay higher taxes on average

Yes and that tax money should be given to incels

them and normies/chads. the female privilege tax, the sexhaver tax, the normalfaggot tax, the chad tax, we are owed reparations for our oppression
Based

Foids deserve to die

In economics, goods are items that satisfy human wants and provide utility, for example, women. So, why aren't women taxed? When females file their taxes annually, they should be taxed for being goods. If you search up a sex doll, you'll see that they are taxed so why aren't women? The only difference between the two is that sex dolls are silent but women give you headaches. What do you think?
Human labor-power is also a utility providing commodity, and it is considered a special commodity in that it plays the role in production of other commodities; the same could be said about sexhavers in general as they play the role of reproduction of humans and therefore of the pool of human labor-power. A hot take, but productive and reproductive utilities are the primary commodities which should avoid the chains of taxation, and instead be regulated via Kulturkammer (Culture Centres) which regulate reproductive relations in the same manner that worker cooperatives regulate productive relations. It's more democratically efficient and ensures better 1:1 reproductive relations and would assist in the alleviation of the conditions of inceldom en masse in the west at least.

Dumb take imo. Sounds false flaggy. Atleast include me in the screenshot jfl. But instead of doing that, because it's silly really. Reject men should just have tax rebates or some sort of allowance. I'm sure couples get discounts on things if I recall. But reject men have issues too that could be helped with some extra cash.

I met a woman on twitter a few months ago that actually agreed with this. She believed that we shouldn't have to pay as much tax or should be given extra income. The tax thing especially she thought due to tax being a thing you pay due to having a place in society. Reject men aren't really allowed a proper place in society as a society is cooperative. Simply having ease of buying groceries and mundane shit while being treated like dirt by nearly everyone isn't what I'd consider to be a place in society. You're treated essentially as a drone in that situation. Someone who exists just to service the society you exist outside of and inject cash into.