Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should we start doing order 66?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You know it originated in Star Wars and now retard Jason Genova does an order 66 on anyone who wrongs him. For those unfamiliar; Basically once order 66 is initiated, all followers are to attack that person on social media, or by phone if available. Anything to make their life hell.

Should incels on .co start doing that?
Could be useful. For the example i could say order 66 on my bully Chad Thundercock, or order 66 on Stacy for rejecting me. Then supply as much info as I can ie Facebook or instagram accounts, phone # if have.

Its useless against any actual enemies like cucktears since they can just ban us on sight

Order 66 should be going ER

But nice idea

I can't tell you how many girls I've seen delete their facebooks and instagrams due to drama they're involved in. And then their new account only has a few hundred followers :feelshaha:

We are on standby to commence Order 80/20.

If there is any actual order 66 it will probably just be used against us.

Let's get together and harass people IRL, that will improve our situation, right?

lol as soon as u try this there would be mass arrest for harassment from fbicels stalking us.

JFL at referencing ((((((Star Wars))))))

Route 66 is better than order 69

What it is bro