Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should we make the meme reality and mod Ron Belgrade?

Should we make the meme reality and mod Ron Belgrade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ARE ALL RACIST ANTISEMETIC AND BIGOT BUNCH OF FOID WORSHIP CUCKS IF YOU DONT FUCKING MAKE ME MOD RIGHT FUCKING NOW I AM BLACK PILL THOUGHT LEADER NOBODY HATE THESE FUCKING HOLES SLUTS MORE THAN ME I AM MOST NON CUCKED AND MOST BLACK PILLED SUPREME USER! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ARE ALL RACIST ANTISEMETIC AND BIGOT BUNCH OF FOID WORSHIP CUCKS IF YOU DONT FUCKING MAKE ME MOD RIGHT FUCKING NOW I AM BLACK PILL THOUGHT LEADER NOBODY HATE THESE FUCKING HOLES SLUTS MORE THAN ME I AM MOST NON CUCKED AND MOST BLACK PILLED SUPREME USER! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Why are grays allowed to vote?

To grant a new member that level of authority sounds bad, and I say this as someone who joined recently. I think the existing moderators already do a respectable job. Plus, autists take many things at face value, which could result in some members receiving warnings or bans due to misinterpretations of speech expressions like sarcasm. The new moderator should also not use his status as a revenge vehicle to punish users that he dislikes. Be careful with that. I think the best candidates are neurotypicals with no alarming history of in-fighting who have been here for a few years.
Well said.

Why don't you stop parading certain users around like this is some sort of celebrity worship website and actually update the shithole and listen to feedback? The current mod team is absolutely fine and doesn't need to be updated at all imo although some users who have been on the forum for 3 years+ could be considered in the future

I can only suspect this will turn into another faggy cult hivemind like some discord servers if this sort of thing still goes on sucking eachother off publicly you for all to see your gay orgy as other incels such as myself have to witness it in utter disgust.........