Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should we let TwoMad join, despite him technically being an "infiltrator?"

TwoMad reporting from the Incels.is field.

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
In case you didn't know, a fairly famous comedy YouTuber named Twomad published a video about Incels.is today. Filmed about a month ago. And at the end of the video he makes a genuine attempt at joining.

Now if this was some mystery face from some mystery place whose intentions we didn't understand, obviously we would bar them. But here we see what TwoMad wants. To spread the contents of this forum to 2.21 million subscribers. And laugh at us. Now, is that worth forbidding? If we know upfront that this is the extent of what he wants from this forum? Some might say yes, because "Ohhhh the blackpill spreads." Some might say no, for a multitude of other reasons. But my main question is, what harm could it do?

He's ethnic so he belongs here too.

i mean nigga look at his face he definitely belongs here

He belongs here tbh. Hell, most men do nowadays

Let him in, someone good at speaking and high IQ have a debate with him, if he refuses ban him. Then ban him after the debate so he has a video on it.

Fuck this guy. He is too much of a normie

I swear to god I'm going to personally go ER on every single one of you faggots (in super mario galazy)

We’ve already gotten tons of attention and nobody gives a shit about us or cares to. Everyone who comes on here looks for a reason to get mad and completely misses the message.

NO he's too cool. NO ONE COOL here, please

Hes so black He look like he's wearing black face . Over for him :fuk:

Let him in

We have to be careful of these big "content creators", we never know what kind of group they can bring to this site. It may even take a toll on some of our users and the site alone.

We have to be careful of these big "content creators", we never know what kind of group they can bring to this site. It may even take a toll on some of our users and the site alone.
Your anal takes a toll on Bantu cock
C0FDC29A D10B 4646 A26F 979F9F3384AD

Never too much of a normie. :feelsseriously:

Fuck this guy. He is too much of a normie
this. also, having millions of subscribers will boost SMV by quite a bit. that kind of exposure will make it a guarantee you'll reach the best foids you can possibly get.

how is it even a conversation whether some whacky zoomer celeb belongs here?

Last edited:
I love how he roasted the fuck out of hammy thinking he was a user on here:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yeah it’s over dude hamlosuss got grilled

grilled by nigga with a gold chain and sunglasses

So he wants to point at us and laugh as a way of making money off his YouTube audience?

No.

This isn't the zoo. Fuck him. And fuck his audience.

dude will infiltrate anyways with another name

So he wants to point at us and laugh as a way of making money off his YouTube audience?

No.

This and the fact his audience will mass join as well. :feelsseriously:

Let him in, someone good at speaking and high IQ have a debate with him, if he refuses ban him. Then ban him after the debate so he has a video on it.
Jfl if you think he’s gonna take it seriously. This nigga obviously has no idea how inmature the twomad and his fanbase are. This is probably the last time he will talk about this site.

No.

I don't mind being part of a zoo.

We also have absolute autists posting "go ER!" and "I wanna rape and murder people in minecraft!" on the regular.

What's going to happen if his great big new cohort of 2.something million normfags starts browsing the site looking for stuff to get outraged at? Nothing good.

Painful to watch , he belongs here though

We also have absolute autists posting "go ER!" and "I wanna rape and murder people in minecraft!" on the regular.

What's going to happen if his great big new cohort of 2.something million normfags starts browsing the site looking for stuff to get outraged at? Nothing good.

Maybe they should stop saying that stuff.

True, these are dangerous times for low value males to live in, we are already being labeled as domestic terrorist and violent dangerous individuals. Now we have all these normals coming on here bringing even more attention to us and well, its not looking good for us.

Feels like an IT user making fun of incels, like them his place is in here, he's just in denial.

Is he a kissless virgin?

Fuck all niggers, but who cares let him in

Can't be inkwell tbh. Popular youtuber == gigastatus. gigastatus = women

Can't be inkwell tbh. Popular youtuber == gigastatus. gigastatus = women

Just to clarify, I don't mean "Is he incel enough to belong?" He's not. What I'm asking is "What harm would it do to allow for 'press' to speak to us?"

Just to clarify, I don't mean "Is he incel enough to belong?" He's not. What I'm asking is "What harm would it do to allow for 'press' to speak to us?"
I kinda think the negatives would be:
- We dont gain anything from it
- Would cause a massive normie infiltrator uptick
- The videos are quite boring and not entertaining in anyway
- it is done out of malice

and thje positives are:
-???
-maybe a couple of us get our posts read out, can potentially ascend with our new status max

I kinda think the negatives would be:
- We dont gain anything from it
- Would cause a massive normie infiltrator uptick
- The videos are quite boring and not entertaining in anyway
- it is done out of malice

and thje positives are:
-???
-maybe a couple of us get our posts read out, can potentially ascend with our new status max

Are those negatives? Or would it be funny/good content?

he lives rent free in your head, seriously, what kind of thread is this?:feelsseriously:

he lives rent free in your head, seriously, what kind of thread is this?:feelsseriously:

It's just the one thread!

But he's a content creator and a notable one, why wouldn't I remember him?

This. I can't believe some of you guys would let this normfag into our safehouse. It's bad enough having fakecels larping left and right, but a famous normie youtuber? seriously??

IP ban that normscum and never look back

But it would be funny!

This. I can't believe some of you guys would let this normfag into our safehouse. It's bad enough having fakecels larping left and right, but a famous normie youtuber? seriously??

IP ban that normscum and never look back
R u a larper !? :feelshehe: