Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should we let TwoMad join, despite him technically being an "infiltrator?"

TwoMad reporting from the Incels.is field.

• Total voters
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Wizard
★★★★★
44d 20h 37m
he lives rent free in your head, seriously, what kind of thread is this?:feelsseriously:

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
123d 20h 11m
Cope_Time said:
he lives rent free in your head, seriously, what kind of thread is this?:feelsseriously:

It's just the one thread!

But he's a content creator and a notable one, why wouldn't I remember him?

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
8d 17h 41m
Broly said:
No, blackpilled incels only
This. I can't believe some of you guys would let this normfag into our safehouse. It's bad enough having fakecels larping left and right, but a famous normie youtuber? seriously??

IP ban that normscum and never look back

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
123d 20h 11m
Rotter said:
This. I can't believe some of you guys would let this normfag into our safehouse. It's bad enough having fakecels larping left and right, but a famous normie youtuber? seriously??

But it would be funny!

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
125d 6h 26m
Rotter said:

R u a larper !? :feelshehe:

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Wizard
★★★★★
44d 20h 37m
FrothySolutions said:
It's just the one thread!

But he's a content creator and a notable one, why wouldn't I remember him?
What do you think if he joins there? lmao
If he is watching this thread he's probably laughing at this thread hard, have some self respect, muh le epin youtuber made video abut us!!!!!!!
He's just mocking this site, he is not going to post incel post if he joins here.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
123d 20h 11m
Cope_Time said:
What do you think if he joins there? lmao
If he is watching this thread he's probably laughing at this thread hard, have some self respect, muh le epin youtuber made video abut us!!!!!!!
He's just mocking this site, he is not going to post incel post if he joins here.

I know he won't post incel content, and I don't want him to. I'm just asking what real damage can he cause? And is it negligible in exchange for how funny his being here would be?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
115d 13h 52m
I suggest we wait a bit longer for 3mad to show up..

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
121d 16h 3m
He is probably already on here in the first place tbh

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
17d 15h 22m
Just let a NT statusmaxxed nigger make a mockery of our forums for his audience's entertainment theory
CuckedSolutions strikes again with yet another brilliant idea. IQ-mogs me :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
184d 15h 55m
No you fucking idiots

Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★★★
84d 2h 54m
Looks wise he's deffo incel tier.

He actually managed to Jesterstatusmaxx himself out of it though so nah.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
123d 20h 11m
Vrthraghna said:
Just let a NT statusmaxxed nigger make a mockery of our forums for his audience's entertainment theory
CuckedSolutions strikes again with yet another brilliant idea. IQ-mogs me :feelstastyman:

For our entertainment too. We laugh at ourselves fairly often, why shouldn't other people? And also us? Through his videos?

Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
314d 3h 58m
Defetivecuckachu said:
This isn't the zoo. Fuck him. And fuck his audience.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
28d 3h 49m
Fuck normies.

Fuck normie apologists.

:feelswhat:

HowHerring

HowHerring

Greycel
1d 1h 34m
We literally don't need anything like that. We already have IT constantly nagging how awful Inkwells are. The word "incel" is strongly associated with bad things among normies. They literally fear incels as much as terrorists. Twomad just wants to make fun of us :feelsseriously:

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
123d 20h 11m
HowHerring said:
We literally don't need anything like that. We already have IT constantly nagging how awful Inkwells are. The word "incel" is strongly associated with bad things among normies. They literally fear incels as much as terrorists. Twomad just wants to make fun of us :feelsseriously:

Better they laugh at us than demonize us.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
36d 10h 19m
No.

Fuck these traitors!

HowHerring

HowHerring

Greycel
1d 1h 34m
FrothySolutions said:
Better they laugh at us than demonize us.
They will do both. He won't bring anything but more humiliation to us. Twomad is literally a normie entertainer who's trying to be "edgy". He's playing a race card every time someone tries to cancel him, that's why he gets away with doing all this stupid shit. He may be funny, but he has absolutely nothing to do with us. He will bring thousands of normies to this site, he will laugh at us, normies will laugh at us. Fucking hell, no, why should we let him in:feelsohgod:

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
123d 20h 11m
HowHerring said:
They will do both. He won't bring anything but more humiliation to us. Twomad is literally a normie entertainer who's trying to be "edgy". He's playing a race card every time someone tries to cancel him, that's why he gets away with doing all this stupid shit. He may be funny, but he has absolutely nothing to do with us. He will bring thousands of normies to this site, he will laugh at us, normies will laugh at us. Fucking hell, no, why should we let him in:feelsohgod:

You're not understanding. I know he's not incel. But we'll be funny and famous, and that's cool.

Animu

Animu

Greycel
1d 8h 49m
FrothySolutions said:
In case you didn't know, a fairly famous comedy YouTuber named Twomad published a video about Incels.is today. Filmed about a month ago. And at the end of the video he makes a genuine attempt at joining.

Now if this was some mystery face from some mystery place whose intentions we didn't understand, obviously we would bar them. But here we see what TwoMad wants. To spread the contents of this forum to 2.21 million subscribers. And laugh at us. Now, is that worth forbidding? If we know upfront that this is the extent of what he wants from this forum? Some might say yes, because "Ohhhh the blackpill spreads." Some might say no, for a multitude of other reasons. But my main question is, what harm could it do?
If he joins it might cause a domino effect which will lead to the sites ban

HowHerring

HowHerring

Greycel
1d 1h 34m
FrothySolutions said:
You're not understanding. I know he's not incel. But we'll be funny and famous, and that's cool.
We'll never be funny and famous in a good way. Everyone already knows that incels exist, and everyone thinks we're absolute terrorists, even giant magazines use the word "incel" as a derogatory term. Society already knows that inkwell equals bad. Maybe his video will be funny, but it's because he's funny, not because we're funny. They will be laughing at us, not with us.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
123d 20h 11m
HowHerring said:
We'll never be funny and famous in a good way. Everyone already knows that incels exist, and everyone thinks we're absolute terrorists, even giant magazines use the word "incel" as a derogatory term. Society already knows that inkwell equals bad. Maybe his video will be funny, but it's because he's funny, not because we're funny. They will be laughing at us, not with us.

Yeah, laughing at us. Our content is funny. Yes, it's at our expense, but is that such a big deal?

cvury

cvury

Creepercel
★★
13d 3h 15m
FrothySolutions said:
Yeah, laughing at us. Our content is funny. Yes, it's at our expense, but is that such a big deal?
Watch any twomad video or stream other than the incel one and you would know why letting him in would be a dumb idea.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
123d 20h 11m
cvury said:
Watch any twomad video or stream other than the incel one and you would know why letting him in would be a dumb idea.

I have, but I'm not sure I get why it would be a bad idea.

cvury

cvury

Creepercel
★★
13d 3h 15m
FrothySolutions said:
I have, but I'm not sure I get why it would be a bad idea.
He will just spam unfunny memes and spam dumb shit in an attempt to piss people off, which would bring more attention to the site causing more trolls to join.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
18d 6h 7m
Just be a public laughing stock bro.

Like jestering but with extra steps.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
27d 21h 43m
FrothySolutions said:
Maybe they should stop saying that stuff.

No. This site is best used as a comfort space for the oppressed. They'll stop as comfort increases, I believe.

Urekkim

Urekkim

Certified Failure Danecel
★★★★
21d 17h 20m
He does not have the mentality, but fucking look at him, lookswise he belongs. The only thing that can carry him is Clout & Betabux

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
123d 20h 11m
Intellau_Celistic said:
No. This site is best used as a comfort space for the oppressed. They'll stop as comfort increases, I believe.

So they say this to vent? I can understand that.

Defetivecuckachu said:
Just be a public laughing stock bro.

Like jestering but with extra steps.

I'm really not bothered by that though. You should be able to laugh at your own ridiculousness.

cvury said:
He will just spam unfunny memes and spam dumb shit in an attempt to piss people off, which would bring more attention to the site causing more trolls to join.

I'm not bothered by this either.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
18d 6h 7m
ilieknothing said:
Is he a kissless virgin?
He has that aura about him (IMHO)

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 20h 22m
FrothySolutions said:
In case you didn't know, a fairly famous comedy YouTuber named Twomad published a video about Incels.is today. Filmed about a month ago. And at the end of the video he makes a genuine attempt at joining.
sure, I'd rather openly know who people are where possible
I just assume a lot of you are infiltrators anyway

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 10h 39m
cannot be allowed

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4