Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we even care about what non-Americans have to say?

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
I mean just look at this:
F2eRqbaaAAM0wPH

Did the landed gentry of Athens consult with their slaves? How else do you explain being paid this little for the exact same work?

Shitskins on .is always say these outlandish things about how women are meant to be kept as property, beaten and raped regularly etc but who’s to say that you as a male are any better lol?

It’s not hard to see where this X-cultural exchange needs to flow when you consider what places on Earth are actually run in a civilized manner and produce greater results. It’s not even me saying that “big number = gooder”, it’s just me acknowledging the fact that certain life experiences were simply never meant to be reconcilable.

Shitskins on .is always say these outlandish things about how women are meant to be kept as property, beaten and raped regularly etc but who’s to say that you as a male are any better lol?
average shitskin behavior, they are the same refugees who make white nations an unsafe place to live...

i support feminism and degeneracy.

@30klhlvwizard

I mean just look at this:
View attachment 831674

Did the landed gentry of Athens consult with their slaves? How else do you explain being paid this little for the exact same work?

It’s not hard to see where this X-cultural exchange needs to flow when you consider what places on Earth are actually run in a civilized manner and produce greater results. It’s not even me saying that “big number = gooder”, it’s just me acknowledging the fact that certain life experiences were simply never meant to be reconcilable.
The amount of money doesn't matter. What matters is purchasing power. In all of the non-American countries this screenshot has, their money (even though less than the US) are much better compared to most people there than the money a US Engineer would get. In the most populous American cities (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego etc.) earning 400K $ a year has become the new 100K $ a year.

Also, @fang , just like @Govid_Dorious said:
average shitskin behavior, they are the same refugees who make white nations an unsafe place to live...

The amount of money doesn't matter. What matters is purchasing power. In all of the non-American countries this screenshot has, their money (even though less than the US) are much better compared to most people there than the money a US Engineer would get. In the most populous American cities (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego etc.) earning 400K $ a year has become the new 100K $ a year.
I'm fully aware of the PPP as a concept but I'd much rather be dining out in San Diego than spending """equivalent""" time and money in New Delhi lol.
Even without that, why not work in America and spend what you have earned abroad? US still wins even if you see it as nothing more than a place to make money in.

Yup, you're going to read every word I write and reply "high IQ" to it like a good brocel, or else I'm not playing:feelsUgh:.

Yeah, also, the differences in living expenses also mean that, while the salaries in their countries are wildly different, in the end, most people are living paycheck-to-paycheck anyway:feelshaha:.

Massive amounts of money are meaningless if you can't save it:feelsthink:.

I'd much rather be dining out in San Diego than spending """equivalent""" time and money in New Delhi lol.
None of these countries in the screenshot you posted are India. All of their cities except maybe Singapore and the UK's (London) are actually much safer than the the biggest US cities.
Even without that, why not work in America and spend what you have earned abroad?
Because it's not easy to "just move to America temporarily". You would need quite a lot of money to get by for the first few months and a lot of the money you would earn would be spent on living costs.

Yeah, also, the differences in living expenses also mean that, while the salaries in their countries are wildly different, in the end, most people are living paycheck-to-paycheck anyway:feelshaha:.

Massive amounts of money are meaningless if you can't save it:feelsthink:.

To be fair, this inflation BS has also infiltrated the UK as well (house market is collapsing, most people will not own homes in the near future and more and more British people are living paycheck to paycheck, so the UK is not in a much better spot, but the others aren't as bad). Overall, I would still rather live in America than in my country, but I don't pretend that the US doesn't have some serious issues with living costs.

Overall, I would still rather live in America than in my country, but I don't pretend that the US doesn't have some serious issues with living costs.
:yes::yes::yes:

Inferior countries want us to treat their ideas equally to ours and have equal say to us and for us to respect them as equals.

But they just aren't equals. They are inferiors, and their ideas are incorrect.