Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should we call people fakecel for talking to women?

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★★
The other day, I saw @Alexander400 post a thread where he was talking to a woman and a normie "punked him"

Unsurprisingly, even though he wasn't a grAy, there were still quite a lot of replies calling him a "fakecel" for talking with a woman.
A lot of users here are rotters who haven't even seen a woman in years, so I get why some may be jealous. Jealous of the fact that some ugly men are able to communicate with women without having the cops called on them. However, I really don't think it's something to be jealous about.
I my opinion, being allowed to orbit another female, really isn't a "fakecel" trait. Having to talk to another woman at work shouldn't disqualify you. Just because I'm able to talk to a woman doesn't mean I'm not ugly and will be able to have sex.
A lot of time like talking with a woman gives also gives you false hope, and eventually leads you down into the same trap all orbiters fall into.

Just my thoughts.

They ARE fakecels. Truecels are avoided by women AT ALL COSTS.

Talking to a toilet is literally the same has having sex bro, so yes

I go out of my way to not talk to toilets in my closest vicinity (flat-mates, work) because I already know how it will end from past experiences despite this I do occasionally exchange a few words with them, I try to use my normie filter but it rarely works, I haven't spoken to a foid younger than 30 in the last 6 years now probably since I left uni.

They ARE fakecels. Truecels are avoided by women AT ALL COSTS.

Idk, I guess it depends on the “type” of ugly that you are.
Ogre: truecel phenotype, the kind that women actively avoid and call the cops on.
Cutecel: Women don’t antagonize these due to them not viewing them as threat, but will certainly not have sex with.

yes because it's funny and causes drama

that would be retarded. I knew a short balding sub5 ogre who had plenty of female friends, but he was very socially charismatic. These girls wanted nothing to do with him sexually

depends on the “talk”. Everyday and formal stuff does not mean anything.

But If conversation contains anything sexual its entering fakecel zone. I cannot even imagine a scenario where I talk to a female about anything remotely sexual.

That’s probably the only reason Kek.

I’ve hugged a woman before, how much time do I have left on this forum?
u r fakecel

mods ban

Your heart is at the right place brocel but we really do have to gatekeep hard if we don't want this place to get infested by normies. We gotta be strict about not allowing non-incels, fakecels, cucks and normie redpillers

But If conversation contains anything sexual its entering fakecel zone. I cannot even imagine a scenario where I talk to a female about anything remotely sexual.

It was Ana de Armas herself

Your heart is at the right place brocel but we really do have to gatekeep hard if we don't want this place to get infested by normies. We gotta be strict about not allowing non-incels, fakecels, cucks and normie redpillers
True, this site needs gatekeeping sometimes but it’s just absurd. It is funny calling someone fall for living in the same solar system, but some people are actually not joking.

that would be retarded. I knew a short balding sub5 ogre who had plenty of female friends, but he was very socially charismatic. These girls wanted nothing to do with him sexually
AT LEAST HE GETS TO HUG THEM
HUG THEM
HUG THEM
HE HUGS THEM
EVERY TIME THEY SEE EACH OTHER
HE HUGS THEM.

I talk to girls everyday. talking is different from having a conversation

I talk to girls everyday. talking is different from having a conversation
I get very nervous and anxious during conversations, especially with women. Constantly running out of things to talk about and making things awkward, compared to when I talk with men.

Anyone who gets positive attention from a foid is black for sure

No. Incels can talk to tons of females and still be incel

all these confusion would be resolved if you niggers had a correct definition of the term

I go out of my way to not talk to toilets in my closest vicinity (flat-mates, work) because I already know how it will end from past experiences despite this I do occasionally exchange a few words with them, I try to use my normie filter but it rarely works, I haven't spoken to a foid younger than 30 in the last 6 years now probably since I left uni.

I will learn calculus blindfolded before learning how to talk to women without sounding autistic. My anxiety could never allow it

No that is fucking retarded.

Even I can talk to some women. They usually quickly mention their boyfriend/husband though, but that doesn't mean I cannot talk to them.

Will talking to your mom make me fakecel?