Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should users who had a non-paid kiss with a girl be banned?

Should users who had a non-paid kiss with a girl be banned?

• Yes, they're fucking fakecels

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Assuming it wasn't a relative of course. It isn't sex, but it still shows a girl liked them enough to do this intimate act which signifies it's probably a fakecel.

What the fuck is this shit:

I didn't know we turned into Chads.is. This is a slap in the face of all genuine trucels who suffered their entire life and didn't even get a smile.

LOL OFC
Assuming it wasn't a relative of course. It isn't sex, but it still shows a girl liked them enough to do this intimate act which signifies it's probably a fakecel.

I didn't know we turned into Chads.is. This is a slap in the face of all genuine trucels who suffered their entire life and didn't even get a smile.
CHADS.IS (IN VIDEO GAME)

I dont believe it is a question, sadly, chads.is strikes again.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Of course. Ban these fucking fakecels.

they pay with their foreskins

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
disgusting filth !

I’ve known guys that basically forced a kiss on a girl (they initiated hoping for the best) and got rejected after. That kinda thing seems fine imo. I don’t blame em for just gunnin for it lol

I kinda wish I did that :feelsbadman: but these days who knows what kind of trouble you could get into when she tells everyone you “raped” her :feelsseriously:

getting a kiss pass middle school is fakecel

yea
its a no brainer

Yes, they're fucking fakecels

that guy is larping lol

I don't know. On one hand they were desired and wanted, on the other hand they're still technically celibate. The question is did they deny sex? If so they're a volcel.