Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should underage faggots be banned from this site?

?

• Yes

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters
Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It makes me kek that little children who can't even legally drink write here together with older men about how painful life is.

Like dude, you can still turn everything around.

I think it is more important to ban tallfags. A teenager can be an incel, but 99% of tallfags are fakecels.

Since my thread was derailed by some pre-pubescent kid - yes.

Yes. That way you'd get less retarded "Chad only. You need to be 8/10 to fuck non-landwhales, 6/10 normies are betabuxxing" threads.

Yes

@Broly @Zer0/∞ @Therapywasaaste @Nekopan @nidus @WØLF @trying to ascend thots on this thread :feelsjuice:

Since my thread was derailed by some pre-pubescent kid - yes.
Giphy 1

Last edited:
You shitty brats @Emba thoughtslossus resident boomercel?

Yes
I put them on ignore
Send them to looksmax

When you know you're incel, you know you're incel.

It's over for autistcels regardless of age. Also if you're subhuman at 15 you'll likely be subhuman at 25.

Age only ascends HTNs

tfw .is is filled with 15 year old cels
7A34F568 F0C9 43E7 ABAF DB8A9DE5227C

Yes I think @FamilyGuy1999 should be banned

I think it is more important to ban tallfags. A teenager can be an incel, but 99% of tallfags are fakecels.
nah youngcels also need to be banned

Yes I think @incelerated should be banned :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

This forum should at least be declared an 18+ forum.

Of course you can fake your age but underagecels are attention whores and constantly tell stories from their lives. If it is illegal to confirm you are underage it would at least make it a lot harder for them to tell them.

Generally yes but there’s at least two problems that I see with this.

1. Some kids really are insightful/intelligent enough from a very young age and know beyond a shadow of any doubt that it is in fact over for them.

2. People can just lie about their age to get around any such rule so implementing it would be pointless and going to the actual lengths it would require to make the rule actually work would only help out scum like IT, Kiwi Farms and ZOG glow niggers to more easily find out where incels live and proceed to ruin their lives even more than they already are.

depends on the age. No one under the age of 13 should be on here but I am fine with 17 year olds. 15 and 16 are pushing it but I can see the argument for allowing them to stay. This site would be better being +18 but lets be real the kids would just lie about their age and LARP like they are adults. I would rather just know I am talking to a child rather than assuming I am talking to a retarded 20 year old.

Also if you're subhuman at 15 you'll likely be subhuman at 25.
This is just not true because most angsty teenagers view themselves as subhuman and then grow out of that phase.

depends on the age. No one under the age of 13 should be on here but I am fine with 17 year olds. 15 and 16 are pushing it but I can see the argument for allowing them to stay. This site would be better being +18 but lets be real the kids would just lie about their age and LARP like they are adults. I would rather just know I am talking to a child rather than assuming I am talking to a retarded 20 year old.

This is just not true because most angsty teenagers view themselves as subhuman and then grow out of that phase.
I'd say its true but most teenagers don't have the self awareness or life experience to actually know if they are subhuman or not and tend to have a low self esteem/are insecure.

No, youngcels need to express themselves.

Yes. if you are a kid and you didn't even mature enough to get rejected properly then you are larping and must be banned.:feelsYall:

How tall is tall?
5'8" or shorter: legit incel.

5'9" - 5'10": can be incel if severely deformed, but suspicious.

5'11"+: obvious fakecel, should be banned immediately, as 99% of tallfags this tall are fakecels.

5'8" or shorter: legit incel.

5'9" - 5'10": can be incel if severely deformed, but suspicious.

5'11"+: obvious fakecel, should be banned immediately, as 99% of tallfags this tall are fakecels.

Oh... okay.

Oh... okay.
Height is not a trait foids find attractive in a man; height is the most attractive trait foids find in a man.

Any man taller than 180 cm should not be posting here. Foids will literally forgive you all of your flaws if you are that tall, because you possess the most attractive trait that a man can possess according to foids. Men who are 5'11" or taller practically cannot be incels. When foids see a tall man, they automatically and uncontrollably become wet. Their vaginas commence widening and lubricating involuntarily. A beautiful face has no such instant, intense effect on them. They may enjoy looking at handsome, symmetrical, harmonious, masculine faces, but when it comes to raw sexual attraction, height >>>>>>>>> face. Height is an instant panty-wetter. Height is the key the unlocks the door to their vaginas. Height is the feature most sought after by foids, both consciously and unconsciously. A significant height disparity is most strongly correlated with sexual and marital satisfaction, both short- and long-term. If you have height, you can do no wrong. If you don't have height, you can do no right.

Ban tallfags.

Last edited:
Yes. 4chan bans underage fags so why not here?

I'd say its true but most teenagers don't have the self awareness or life experience to actually know if they are subhuman or not and tend to have a low self esteem/are insecure.
Exactly, which is why putting them on this site is a dangerous thing to do, because this website is mortally hope-draining.

Height is not a trait foids find attractive in a man; height is the most attractive trait foids find in a man.

Any man taller than 180 cm should not be posting here. Foids will literally forgive you all of your flaws if you are that tall, because you possess the most attractive trait that a man can possess according to foids. Men who are 5'11" or taller practically cannot be incels. When foids see a tall man, they automatically and uncontrollably become wet. Their vaginas commence widening and lubricating involuntarily. A beautiful face has no such instant, intense effect on them. They may enjoy looking at handsome, symmetrical, harmonious, masculine faces, but when it comes to raw sexual attraction, height >>>>>>>>> face. Height is an instant panty-wetter. Height is the key the unlocks the door to their vaginas. Height is the feature most sought after by foids, both consciously and unconsciously. A significant height disparity is most strongly correlated with sexual and marital satisfaction, both short- and long-term. If you have height, you can do no wrong. If you don't have height, you can do no right.

Ban tallfags.
I agree with "ban tallfags" but you're delusional if you think being 5'11 is tallfag. Tallfaggotry begins at 6'3. Before that you're just above average, not enough to stand out.

I agree with "ban tallfags" but you're delusional if you think being 5'11 is tallfag. Tallfaggotry begins at 6'3. Before that you're just above average, not enough to stand out.
Maybe in places like the Netherlands, being 5'11" is completely ordinary and you can be that height and still totally invisible to foids.

But in countries where the average height is 5'9" (which is the usual case), those two inches go a long way towards having legs spread for you.

At 5'11", you don't really stand out, but you definitely stand a chance. Therefore, you cannot be incel at that height in most of the world.

5'11" is the height where involuntary celibacy ends, meaning that you can always find foids willing to fuck you, even if you don't "stand out."

If you're 5'11", there will always be a foid willing to fuck you, by virtue of your height alone. So any man taller than 180 cm is no real incel.

Maybe in places like the Netherlands, being 5'11" is completely ordinary and you can be that height and still totally invisible to foids.

But in countries where the average height is 5'9" (which is the usual case), those two inches go a long way towards having legs spread for you.

At 5'11", you don't really stand out, but you definitely stand a chance. Therefore, you cannot be incel at that height in most of the world.

5'11" is the height where involuntary celibacy ends, meaning that you can always find foids willing to fuck you, even if you don't "stand out."

If you're 5'11", there will always be a foid willing to fuck you, by virtue of your height alone. So any man taller than 180 cm is no real incel.
No, i'm talking about anywhere in the world. I'm 6'0 in England and whenever i'm in a party setting with zoomers, there are at least a handful of men whose shoulders are above my head. My height doesn't make me stand out in any way at all when it comes to white and black college-aged middle class zoomers. What matters if the average of your competition. Even 6'2 men are just too common lol. No legs will be spread for someone who's 5'11 and i'm not talking about the "6'+" autism since 6'0 is mediocre too.
I'm going to guess that you are a turbo manlet so you extra obsessed with height.

I'm a 20 year old virgin. Yes, the only reason I never had sex before is so I could fit in with the people on this forum :feelsseriously:
I don't know what the situation in England is, but if you are 6'0", you can looksmaxx and ascend, and you should spend less time on here and more time on looksmaxxing forums. It's ridiculous that you think that being a 6'0" virgin at 20 makes you the same kind of "incel" as the other posters here, many of whom are 5'5" virgins at 30. Maybe you are a mentalcel, but you can overcome that by learning how to NTmaxx. I don't see how you belong here, as you mog 95% of this forum, which is filled to the brim with fakecels as it is.

Last edited:
I don't know what the situation in England is, but if you are 6'0", you can looksmaxx and ascend, and you should spend less time on here and more time on looksmaxxing forums. It's ridiculous that you think that being a 6'0" virgin at 20 makes you the same kind of "incel" as the other posters here, many of whom are 5'5" virgins at 30. Maybe you are a mentalcel, but you can overcome that by learning how to NTmaxx. I don't see how you belong here, as you mog 95% of this forum, which is filled to the brim with fakecels as it is.
i'm a virgin, so yes, I am an incel.

i'm a virgin, so yes, I am an incel.
That isn't quite the definition. An incel as normally understood is a man who can't get into a relationship or get non-paid sex despite actively trying for at least 6 months. Have you actually, sincerely tried and been repeatedly rejected by foids?

I'm 5'7" at 26, I know what constant rejection feels like, being a turbo-manlet. You're 6'0" at 20, and it's quite obvious based on your posting career that your fundamental issue is lack of trying, rather than being rejected despite trying. I suspect that by your 22nd birthday at the latest, you will not be a virgin any more. Meanwhile, there are recluse truecels here who rot for decades upon decades in their dingy apartments, whose situations are even worse than my own tbh.

That isn't quite the definition. An incel as normally understood is a man who can't get into a relationship or get non-paid sex despite actively trying for at least 6 months. Have you actually, sincerely tried and been repeatedly rejected by foids?

I'm 5'7" at 26, I know what constant rejection feels like, being a turbo-manlet. You're 6'0" at 20, and it's quite obvious based on your posting career that your fundamental issue is lack of trying, rather than being rejected despite trying. I suspect that by your 22nd birthday at the latest, you will not be a virgin any more. Meanwhile, there are recluse truecels here who rot for decades upon decades in their dingy apartments, whose situations are even worse than my own tbh.
I don't have to try. My problem is that when I talk to foids, I reveal my spergdom instantly. There's one foid who's telling people that i'm stalking her now because of that despite me being a high inhib little bitch IRL.
I have social anxiety/ low self-esteem/ probably a bit of narcissism etc.
I never said my height was a problem, but it definitely doesn't help me in any way other than simply me not being a manlet. It's certainly not a halo.

Ban tallfags.
High IQ.

I don't have to try. My problem is that when I talk to foids, I reveal my spergdom instantly. There's one foid who's telling people that i'm stalking her now because of that despite me being a high inhib little bitch IRL.
I have social anxiety/ low self-esteem/ probably a bit of narcissism etc.
I never said my height was a problem, but it definitely doesn't help me in any way other than simply me not being a manlet. It's certainly not a halo.
Attraction is primarily physical though, and in your case, not only do you not suffer a shortness failo, you are actually 3 inches taller than the average in your country (and height >>> everything else). Even if that's halved among zoomers and you're only 1.5 inches taller than your peers, it's clear that there is nothing physical that is preventing you from ascending. It's likely that foids find you at least somewhat attractive and give you some IOIs. Maybe you blow it every time you open your mouth with your mentalceldom, so the initial attraction fizzles out, I don't know. If that is the problem, then you can probably fix the issue far more easily than the vast majority of us can fix our flaws, which are both mostly physical and immutable.

A HTN / Chadlite / Chad with social anxiety has it far better than all the zero-inhibitions Pajeets you see trying to seduce passerby Stacies with rote-memorized PUA scripts. You need to improve your communications skills, which is doable unless you are severely mentally ill, whereas a 5'5 Pajeet will always and forever be a 5'5 Pajeet, and will remain an incel no matter how sharp his "game" is.

Attraction is primarily physical though, and in your case, not only do you not suffer a shortness failo, you are actually 3 inches taller than the average in your country (and height >>> everything else). Even if that's halved among zoomers and you're only 1.5 inches taller than your peers, it's clear that there is nothing physical that is preventing you from ascending. It's likely that foids find you at least somewhat attractive and give you some IOIs. Maybe you blow it every time you open your mouth with your mentalceldom, so the initial attraction fizzles out, I don't know. If that is the problem, then you can probably fix the issue far more easily than the vast majority of us can fix our flaws, which are both mostly physical and immutable.

A HTN / Chadlite / Chad with social anxiety has it far better than all the zero-inhibitions Pajeets you see trying to seduce passerby Stacies with rote-memorized PUA scripts. You need to improve your communications skills, which is doable unless you are severely mentally ill, whereas a 5'5 Pajeet will always and forever be a 5'5 Pajeet, and will remain an incel no matter how sharp his "game" is.
it's not easy to just improve your social skills or fix ur autism

saying that is equivalent to telling a grown man to mew, you need to fix those issues young

most of them are borderline retarded, so it's still over.

Nah, and it's not just cus I'm underage. If you ban underage people they'll just make alts or browse the site or summin.