Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should there be a day of the rope for redditors?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date

?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No, because everyone has a right to free speech.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Should there be a Turner Diaries-esque day of the rope, but for redditors instead of race traitors and niggers? Im talking every communist redditor (you know, the types that browse subs like IT, TolietPaperUSA, and ChapoTrapHouse) gets tracked down and hung on the nearest lampost in the Minecraft Village. What do you guys think?

I don't condone violence unless it's necessary, you really shouldn't care so much about what a bunch of idiots on dumb subreddits say

I don't condone violence unless it's necessary, you really shouldn't care so much about what a bunch of idiots on dumb subreddits say
But leftists / communists and their whole ideology are heavily contributing to the demise of our society as a whole. Plus, leftism and cultrual marxism is a major factor that causes inceldom. Plus, i’m just shit posting anyways.

But leftists / communists and their whole ideology are heavily contributing to the demise of our society as a whole. Plus, leftism and cultrual marxism is a major factor that causes inceldom. Plus, i’m just shit posting anyways.
This society is beyond saving, let it die

This society is beyond saving, let it die
Yes, but leftistism and cultural marxism are responsible for things like feminism, hypergamy, and womens sexual liberation. But you’re correct in that regard. The collapse shall commence soon.

Should there be a Turner Diaries-esque day of the rope, but for redditors instead of race traitors and niggers? Im talking every communist redditor (you know, the types that browse subs like IT, TolietPaperUSA, and ChapoTrapHouse) gets tracked down and hung on the nearest lampost in the Minecraft Village. What do you guys think?
Nothing about the violence part, but in regards to free speech: Freedom of speech is and always has been an oxymoron, maybe they don't throw you into a prison nowadays, but this is only because they have far more subtle methods nowadays at their disposal.

Theoretically you can speak your mind as you like, but then by some coincidence everybody (especially those that provide essential services like an internet platform in a political discourse) can just choose not to cooperate with you anymore which basically means that they can shut you down and destroy your life without having to change a single letter in the law, under capitalism (especially when there are so many monopolies as nowadays) free speech can never exist.

But the leftist celebrates it and even justifies it by becoming a facultative ancap because he wants to see you broken, he doesn't want to show you lenience, why should you grant them any lenience when they would destroy you without hesitation both in a physical and emotional way? Lenience should only be shown to people who show it to you.

Violence is too extreme, but I wish that they were in the same position as we are nowadays. And this is important: I am nowadays against hate speech laws, because my group isn't in a position of power and therefore these laws have the potential to be used against me, but if my group was in power I would treat them as they treat me (#Killallmen would definetely not something socially tolerable anymore - trust me). A shift of the overton window in the favour of right-wing/MRA views would definetely be something I would celebrate (associated with everything they want to do to us done to them).

Nothing about the violence part, but in regards to free speech: Freedom of speech is and always has been an oxymoron, maybe they don't throw you into a prison nowadays, but this is only because they have far more subtle methods nowadays at their disposal.

Theoretically you can speak your mind as you like, but then by some coincidence everybody (especially those that provide essential services like an internet platform in a political discourse) can just choose not to cooperate with you anymore which basically means that they can shut you down and destroy your life without having to change a single letter in the law, under capitalism (especially when there are so many monopolies as nowadays) free speech can never exist.

But the leftist celebrates it and even justifies it by becoming a facultative ancap because he wants to see you broken, he doesn't want to show you lenience, why should you grant them any lenience when they would destroy you without hesitation both in a physical and emotional way? Lenience should only be shown to people who show it to you. Violence is too extreme, but I wish that they were in the same position as we are nowadays. And this is important: I am nowadays against hate speech laws, because my group isn't in a position of power and therefore these laws have the potential to be used against me, but if my group was in power I would treat them as they treat me (#Killallmen would definetely not something socially tolerable anymore - trust me).
Leftists think that everyone who is right of Lenin or Stalin is le ebil nhatzee. They are destroying society with their propaganda and cultural subversion. I was joking about the violence part; i’m just shitposting. But, it’s an irrefutable fact that Jewish-owned leftists are trying to ( and so far successfully) destroy traditional moral values and everything that they even mildly disagree with.

Last edited:
A bunch of idiots can vote. A bunch of idiots can lynch you or doxx you.

A bunch of idiots can vote. A bunch of idiots can lynch you or doxx you.
A bunch of idiots can also hold an ideology that is destructive to society.

Yeah the world would generally be better off if all redditors got slaughtERed and the admins were publicly executed by a bunch of based incels

Yes, but leftistism and cultural marxism are responsible for things like feminism, hypergamy, and womens sexual liberation. But you’re correct in that regard. The collapse shall commence soon.
Well, (((who))) started it?

You need to find the root cause of it.

Day of the rope is coming