Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should the website be member only?

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-
I see a bunch of screenshots from r/inceltears Would it be better to just have a login wall before seeing any of the content?

If we have good security we can prevent LARPer a from joining

"An unexamined life is not worth living." - Aristotle

At least the FBI and cuckqueers are giving us attention, which cannot be said for our ostracized, giga-IQ'd forebears.

Yes and you have to post once a week so no lurkers make accounts

Not only am I not scared of IncelTears' opinions of us, I welcome their opinions. What harm could it possibly do to you?

nah, i like to have stalkers tbh but i think it should be harder to register here ngl

IT would go nuts

greycel moment yet again

IT is good publicity

Don’t really care either way

JoinedJun 25, 2018
Posts 101
Online 14h 47m

Not only am I not scared of IncelTears' opinions of us, I welcome their opinions. What harm could it possibly do to you?
Well, reading negative things and insults towards you can be psychologically harmful, though I suppose most of the people on here are used to experiencing that sort of thing

Well, reading negative things and insults towards you can be psychologically harmful, though I suppose most of the people on here are used to experiencing that sort of thing

We should try to be stronger than that. If this forum is good for anything, it should be for making us emotionally strong, at least.

There will be infiltrators either way

currently id say about 25% of this forum are fake
just based out of intuiton

Brazilian Sigma will commit suicide
full

Probably never happen

It's over when you stalk incels

yes and it should be invite only from trusted members so bluepillers like smegcel can't look

No just make this website at least 18+.