Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should Subsaharan Africa and South America be recolonised or exterminated?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This normie in the video who works at black rock military thingy whatever is suggesting recolonising Africa and South America

Basically Africans and South Americans are flooding into the EU and USA enmasse as economic refugees because their countries are backwards undeveloped economic shitholes.

You see places like North Africa and Brazil are middle income countries meaning they are developing slowly but developing regardless, in 100 years they will be advanced economies. But places like Subaharan Africa and Spanish South America are real undeveloped backwards shitholes that are not even developing so in 100 years they way it looks as of now they wont even have made progress but become even bigger shitholes.

Nigeria and Angola are the biggest oil producers in Africa but they cant refine their own oil they send raw crude oil to Europe to be refined and import petrol back. They have refineries but the blacks failed to maintane them in good shape and now they are rotting away like a car left to rot in somebodys backyard.

South Africa which hade even better infrastructure than Europe in 1994 after the whites left governement was voted the best electricity producer in the world with the best most well run infrastructure in the entire world. Today the blacks cant keep electricity on because the infrastructure has decayed and rotted away because the balcks just like the oil countries in Africa like Nigeria failed to repair their stuff.

Next we will hear calls to exterminate all black Africans . What u think?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52viICMOdH0

Last edited:
Yes we need to seperate Africa between france, belgium, germany, italy, and britain again and this time do TND so Africa can't be retaken. It will never happen because jews but it would make Europe the global power again

Yes we need to seperate Africa between france, belgium, germany, italy, and britain again and this time do TND so Africa can't be retaken. It will never happen because jews but it would make Europe the global power again
The reason they can make the case that "all races are the same" is a noble lie is because they can reasonably claim that the average person can't be trusted to handle the knowledge without it ending in genocide. Anyone throwing around TND is nothing other than the perfect justification for all the lies we have to suffer under.

what does TND mean?

And yeah it will never happen, whites today are cucks and we could see whites exterminated in 100 years instead of Africans

The reason they can make the case that "all races are the same" is a noble lie is because they can reasonably claim that the average person can't be trusted to handle the knowledge without it ending in genocide. Anyone throwing around TND is nothing other than the perfect justification for all the lies we have to suffer under.
that is leftist logic i.e all races same

This normie in the video who works at black rock military thingy whatever is suggesting recolonising Africa and South America

Basically Africans and South Americans are flooding into the EU and USA enmasse as economic refugees because their countries are backwards undeveloped economic shitholes.

You see places like North Africa and Brazil are middle income countries meaning they are developing slowly but developing regardless, in 100 years they will be advanced economies. But places like Subaharan Africa and Spanish South America are real undeveloped backwards shitholes that are not even developing so in 100 years they way it looks as of now they wont even have made progress but become even bigger shitholes.

Nigeria and Angola are the biggest oil producers in Africa but they cant refine their own oil they send raw crude oil to Europe to be refined and import petrol back. They have refineries but the blacks failed to maintane them in good shape and now they are rotting away like a car left to rot in somebodys backyard.

South Africa which hade even better infrastructure than Europe in 1994 after the whites left governement was voted the best electricity producer in the world with the best most well run infrastructure in the entire world. Today the blacks cant keep electricity on because the infrastructure has decayed and rotted away because the balcks just like the oil countries in Africa like Nigeria failed to repair their stuff.

Sub Saharan Africa = Complete extermination

South America = Leave it as it is. Hispanics and Natives are good people.

The reason they are not making such stupid claims cause there isn't any evidence for some races being superior or inferior

Sub Saharan Africa = Complete extermination

South America = Leave it as it is. Hispanics and Natives are good people.
ah i see u r hispanic

The reason they are not making such stupid claims cause there isn't any evidence for some races being superior or inferior
there is gentic evidence

do a dna test and you will see they can tell u ur roughly ur iq

Not white or African but I personally would leave and just leave them to their device.

The French and spainards are known for brining their colony subjects back their homeland. the Brits are doing it nowadays too.

There isn't I've read hundreds of papers on such topics.

I know that. But iq and such genes expression is complicated and multi faceted.
i believe there is evidence for iq genetic differences in dna.

who will publish a paper about it? Nobody because anybody who ever did got cancelled by the main stream

I did a dna test and they told me exactly my ethnicity , height, allergies and even a rough iq estimate(obviously worded so as not to say it) but all the stuff was roughly correct although they dont even know me except the test i did under a fake name , age, address etc

i believe there is evidence for iq genetic differences in dna.

who will publish a paper about it? Nobody because anybody who ever did got cancelled by the main stream

I did a dna test and they told me exactly my ethnicity ,
They can tell that by SNPs there are over 70 unique SNPs which are found in different groups out of a million (which are all same) in humans. They can see your unique SNPs and match it with the respective populations. These SNPs have nothing to do with your intelligence and cognitive abilities.
height, allergies
Different people have different heights and diseases depending on their regions.
and even a rough iq estimate(obviously worded so as not to say it) but all the stuff was roughly correct although they dont even know me except the test i did under a fake name , age, address etc
They can give you a rough estimate because IQ is multi faceted and complex.

Last edited:
They can tell that by SNPs there are over 70 unique SNP variations which are found in different groups out of a million (which are all same) in humans. They can see your unique SNP variation and match it with the respective populations. These SNPs have nothing to do with your intelligence and cognitive abilities.

Different people have different heights and diseases depending on their regions.

They can give you a rough estimate because IQ is multi faceted and complex.
I will admit i am not that much knoweledgabele about genetics os i will just do 1 quick conspiarcy theory.

Imagine if they know about race and iq genetics but refuse to publish the reults out of fear.

Lol this is cope,

South Africa has grown substantially more in GDP under black rule than under white. This is economic fact which can be easily verified by comparing GDP, GNP, and gdp per capita pre and post aparthied and pre and post mandela presidency. africa has more black billionaires that has ever been the case in recorded memory. The richest GDP per capita countries in Africa are as below 3 of the top 5 have black leadership. Most of the below are also higher than India with GDP per capita $6,600 . Pakistan has a GDp per capita of $6,773 Also higher than many eastern european, largely homogenously white countries such as
23px-Flag_of_Armenia.svg.png
Armenia * 19,745
23px-Flag_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina.svg.png
Bosnia and Herzegovina * 19,634
21px-Flag_of_Albania.svg.png
Albania * 19,566
CountryGDP
(PPP)
GDP
per
capita
Peak
year
23px-Flag_of_Seychelles.svg.png
Seychelles
23px-Flag_of_Mauritius.svg.png
Mauritius
23px-Flag_of_Botswana.svg.png
Botswana
23px-Flag_of_Equatorial_Guinea.svg.png
Equatorial Guinea
23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
Libya
20px-Flag_of_Gabon.svg.png
Gabon
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
South Africa
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egypt
23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
Algeria
23px-Flag_of_Tunisia.svg.png
Tunisia
23px-Flag_of_Namibia.svg.png
Namibia
23px-Flag_of_Eswatini.svg.png
Eswatini
23px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
Morocco
23px-Flag_of_Cape_Verde.svg.png
Cape Verde
23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png
Angola
23px-Flag_of_Mauritania.svg.png
Mauritania
23px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png
Ghana
23px-Flag_of_Djibouti.svg.png
Djibouti
23px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.png
Côte d'Ivoire
23px-Flag_of_Kenya.svg.png
Kenya

there is gentic evidence

do a dna test and you will see they can tell u ur roughly ur iq
There is no proof IQ equals intelligence. There have been numerous studies showing that you can simply improve IQ by constantly taking tests. There are no serious psychologists that are prepared to say that IQ proves intelligence as intelligence has not even yet being scientically identfied to be subject to the scientific method to establish a proof. My Challenge to anyone here is to provide scientifically verifiable proof that IQ equals intelligence.

The economy of Botswana is currently one of the world's fastest growing economies,[17] averaging about 5% per annum over the past decade.[17] Growth in private sector employment averaged about 10% per annum during the first 30 years of the country's independence. After a period of stagnation at the turn of the 21st century, Botswana's economy registered strong levels of growth, with GDP growth exceeding 6–7% targets. Botswana has been praised by the African Development Bank for sustaining one of the world's longest economic booms.[18] Economic growth since the late 1960s has been on par with some of Asia's largest economies. The government has consistently maintained budget surpluses and has extensive foreign-exchange reserves.[19]

Those blacks and their terrible mismanagement lol

In all cases they should be exterminated, these shitskins have been sitting on their Neanderthal monkey asses long enough.

Lol this is cope,

South Africa has grown substantially more in GDP under black rule than under white. This is economic fact which can be easily verified by comparing GDP, GNP, and gdp per capita pre and post aparthied and pre and post mandela presidency. africa has more black billionaires that has ever been the case in recorded memory. The richest GDP per capita countries in Africa are as below 3 of the top 5 have black leadership. Most of the below are also higher than India with GDP per capita $6,600 . Pakistan has a GDp per capita of $6,773 Also higher than many eastern european, largely homogenously white countries such as
23px-Flag_of_Armenia.svg.png
Armenia * 19,745
23px-Flag_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina.svg.png
Bosnia and Herzegovina * 19,634
21px-Flag_of_Albania.svg.png
Albania * 19,566
CountryGDP
(PPP)
GDP
per
capita
Peak
year
23px-Flag_of_Seychelles.svg.png
Seychelles
23px-Flag_of_Mauritius.svg.png
Mauritius
23px-Flag_of_Botswana.svg.png
Botswana
23px-Flag_of_Equatorial_Guinea.svg.png
Equatorial Guinea
23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
Libya
20px-Flag_of_Gabon.svg.png
Gabon
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
South Africa
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egypt
23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
Algeria
23px-Flag_of_Tunisia.svg.png
Tunisia
23px-Flag_of_Namibia.svg.png
Namibia
23px-Flag_of_Eswatini.svg.png
Eswatini
23px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
Morocco
23px-Flag_of_Cape_Verde.svg.png
Cape Verde
23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png
Angola
23px-Flag_of_Mauritania.svg.png
Mauritania
23px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png
Ghana
23px-Flag_of_Djibouti.svg.png
Djibouti
23px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.png
Côte d'Ivoire
23px-Flag_of_Kenya.svg.png
Kenya
What are talking about though?

South Africa doesnt even have electricity

What are talking about though?

South Africa doesnt even have electricity
have you actually considered that now they have to provide electricity to a susbstantially larger population than just whites - which was the case during aparthied. Do you know that many white countries have this issue - russia, albania, poland wtc. The economic facts i have posted tells the actual verfiable information not silly basic racist hyperbole.

have you actually considered that now they have to provide electricity to a susbstantially larger population than just whites - which was the case during aparthied. Do you know that many white countries have this issue - russia, albania, poland wtc. The economic facts i have posted tells the actual verfiable information not silly basic racist hyperbole.
dude South Africa has no electricity for businesses-

The economy will shrink every year. South Africa is finished, now even Nigeria and Egypt are stronger economies

dude South Africa has no electricity for businesses-

The economy will shrink every year. South Africa is finished, noe even Nigeria and Egypt are stronger economies

what are you talking about? I have worked and lived in South Africa. How do you think it held a world cup without elecltricty lol?

what are you talking about? I have worked and lived in South Africa. How do you think it held a world cup without elecltricty lol?
bro worldcup is now 15 years ago are u 4 real?

just answer why India has such a low IQ? 76 Lol!!!!!
i dunno , maybe many never went 2 school in the villages

South africa is turning into a shithole because of tribalism, inequality and other issues

Botswana is the most developed sub saharian african nation

Also south america is greatly developing, they have increased their GDPs 10x times since the 90s.
Most inmigrants are from Venezuela, a backwater ruined by american sanctions.