Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should sperm donations be the future to end inceldom

S

shibo

Officer
Well dont take offense to this but what if we could end ugliness by just having chad sperm banks only chad sperm is donated chads are forced to donate and our mothers use that to atleast create a normie or above thanks to chad genes. Thoughts ?

My view in it is neutral. That means a standard that’s basically a breeding ground for chad’s. On the other hand, it means no child will have to suffer.

My view in it is neutral. That means a standard that’s basically a breeding ground for chad’s. On the other hand, it means no child will have to suffer.
You forgot to account for the female part, if the female is low quality as well the kid will be in a game of lottery depending whether he gets more genes from mom or dad.

It wouldn't work because alot of women are also subhuman

Environmental upbringing is also a factor

And genetic recombination means a child from 10/10 parents can end up ugly

And even if it worked, all that would happen is that standards would rise and create sub 10 law

But why, if everyone is chad, then no one is.

You forgot to account for the female part, if the female is low quality as well the kid will be in a game of lottery depending whether he gets more genes from mom or dad.

That’s true

It wouldn't work because alot of women are also subhuman

Environmental upbringing is also a factor

And genetic recombination means a child from 10/10 parents can end up ugly

And even if it worked, all that would happen is that standards would rise and create sub 10 law

Yep, unfortunately incels will always exist. Only by changing female nature could you bring an end to inceldom but that's impossible.

Yep, unfortunately incels will always exist. Only by changing female nature could you bring an end to inceldom but that's impossible.
Not impossible my friend, man changed wolves into dogs. We too may be able to tame the hypergamic animals women are into domestic ideal women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back