Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should (some) graycels be banned?

Just ban grays who dont post often even after joining for months cuz they r retarded theory

Just ban grays who dont post often even after joining for months cuz they r retarded theory
Yes, the legend says that the graycel @bundlebubble whose post was featured by @Animecel2D said “no” because that is the only word that he’s able to say :feelskek: :feelskek:

This sounds like a braindead question because we all start out as graycels on this forum.I don’t talk about graycels that escape grayceldom after a month, two weeks, one week or few days.I talk about the graycels who stay graycels even though they made their first post a year ago and they rarely post.They’re usually larping retard faggots who watch some tiktok shorts and trigger people here (who are truly incels) with their borderline bluepilled/redpilled posts
no you fucking nigger. you're greyer than most greys.

any gray that seldom posts, like 300 after 3 years is often most based posts (because he doesn't post every feefee like a retard (like you))

i agree with them, just because we prefer to listen more, doesn't mean we are unworthy. I speak when I feel that I have an idea to share, or when I believe I have something interesting to say. I will not shitpost and spam. It creates a nuisance for both me and you (not you personally, just in general). We are all brocels here. If we are divided here, in this community, how will we ever bring about a revolution for our cause?
Ok GrAY

no you fucking nigger. you're greyer than most greys.

any gray that seldom posts, like 300 after 3 years is often most based posts (because he doesn't post every feefee like a retard (like you))
What does feefee mean?