Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should (some) graycels be banned?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
This sounds like a braindead question because we all start out as graycels on this forum.I don’t talk about graycels that escape grayceldom after a month, two weeks, one week or few days.I talk about the graycels who stay graycels even though they made their first post a year ago and they rarely post.They’re usually larping retard faggots who watch some tiktok shorts and trigger people here (who are truly incels) with their borderline bluepilled/redpilled posts

2024cel on 2024cel violence

I think the greys that are here for a long time with almost no posts are feds or infiltrators 99.9% of the time.

it's a state of mind

Why do you still keep your grayness if you’re overlord, @opioidcel

This sounds like a braindead question because we all start out as graycels on this forum.I don’t talk about graycels that escape grayceldom after a month, two weeks, one week or few days.I talk about the graycels who stay graycels even though they made their first post a year ago and they rarely post.They’re usually larping retard faggots who watch some tiktok shorts and trigger people here (who are truly incels) with their borderline bluepilled/redpilled posts
yes all

ban all 2024cels

No, that would just lead to spamming.

No, that would just lead to spamming.
First of all, spamming should not be count as post and you have time in a month to write 500 posts without spamming (I can write 500 posts in 2 days)

First of all, spamming should not be count as post and you have time in a month to write 500 posts without spamming (I can write 500 posts in 2 days)
If you take 1 hour of forum use every second day which I would think could be a "normal" use of this forum you would have to write one post every 2 minutes. That leads to spamming. I am online too much and I don't have 500 posts/month. I have about 250 posts/month and I don't think I should be the baseline.

If you take 1 hour of forum use every second day which I would think could be a "normal" use of this forum you would have to write one post every 2 minutes. That leads to spamming. I am online too much and I don't have 500 posts/month. I have about 250 posts/month and I don't think I should be the baseline.
Last Sunday (2 days ago) I made almost 250 posts without spamming or anything like that.

Last Sunday (2 days ago) I made almost 250 posts without spamming or anything like that.
And yet, in total, so in normal usage, you only made ~270 posts/month, similar to me. So you would have to intentionally make more posts than you wanted which would be at least somewhat spammy.

500/month is around 17/day, I just have the forum open in the background and get this pace. Max speed would be deploying 10k shitposts to the sewers :feelsautistic:

Yes ban every grAY but me sounds good.
I didn’t say every grAY.I said that GrAys that don’t post anything for months and they’re still GrAY after 4 months or even 1-2 years

I’m not willing to spam just to increase my post count. I don’t see the point in writing one or two sentences or just a few words if it adds nothing to the discussion or I don’t find it interesting.

I’m not willing to spam just to increase my post count. I don’t see the point in writing one or two sentences or just a few words if it adds nothing to the discussion or I don’t find it interesting.
Sorry, brothe…Sorry, you’re hungarian so…We are enemies now, right? As a balkancel, I heard that you, hungarians claim some territories of several balkan countries and…Are us still friends?

@over_department He’s a GrAY.He said “no” cuz that word is the only thing he is able to say :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
let me live bro, I’m more of a listener than a talker, and I’d rather stay quiet than say something stupid. do you want us to feel pressure to write anything, just for the sake of post numbers? sometimes I want to write a comment, but when I see that someone already said what I wanted then I don’t post it, so nobody wastes their time reading the same thing twice. I think being grey shouldn’t be a survival game, where you watch your every step scared to make a wrong move and all that’s on your mind is to shit 500 whatever posts, so you can start enjoying the forum only after you proved yourself. I’m not writing any controversial shit designed to show this forum in a bad light and end up on IT, my only crime is that I’m not actively commenting, if that’s so wrong then there’s no place for me here and I’m not good enough to have an account here

Some people just like to browse the site. It's not like we all have something interesting to say.

Not me tho

Sorry, brothe…Sorry, you’re hungarian so…We are enemies now, right? As a balkancel, I heard that you, hungarians claim some territories of several balkan countries and…Are us still friends?
Hungarians are aryan geg, they only owned a bit of the balkans which didn't really change much at all really. I am from austrian so I did learn quite a bit about them.

The definition of Aryan remained in constant flux to such an extent that the Nazis questioned whether European ethnic groups such as Finns or Hungarians were to be classified as Aryans.[24] Hungarians were classified as tribally alien but not necessarily blood alien, in 1934 the Nazis published a pamphlet which declared Magyars (which it did not define) as Aryans.[23] The following year, an article published by the Nazis admitted that there were disputes over the racial status of Hungarians.[23] As late as 1943, there were disputes over whether Hungarians were to be classified as Aryan.[28]

let me live bro, I’m more of a listener than a talker, and I’d rather stay quiet than say something stupid. do you want us to feel pressure to write anything, just for the sake of post numbers? sometimes I want to write a comment, but when I see that someone already said what I wanted then I don’t post it, so nobody wastes their time reading the same thing twice. I think being grey shouldn’t be a survival game, where you watch your every step scared to make a wrong move and all that’s on your mind is to shit 500 whatever posts, so you can start enjoying the forum only after you proved yourself. I’m not writing any controversial shit designed to show this forum in a bad light and end up on IT, my only crime is that I’m not actively commenting, if that’s so wrong then there’s no place for me here and I’m not good enough to have an account here

Some people just like to browse the site. It's not like we all have something interesting to say.
i agree with them, just because we prefer to listen more, doesn't mean we are unworthy. I speak when I feel that I have an idea to share, or when I believe I have something interesting to say. I will not shitpost and spam. It creates a nuisance for both me and you (not you personally, just in general). We are all brocels here. If we are divided here, in this community, how will we ever bring about a revolution for our cause?

Well, we were completely fucked up by the Treaty of Trianon in 1920, so it came as no surprise that irredentism was the main politics of our governments between 1920 and 1945, we managed to get some territories back during WW2 (with the help of Hitler, of course).

Although we still have some disputes, especially with Romania and now with Ukraine (not territorial though), we don’t claim any territories now. We have a far-right party which wants Ukraine to collapse in the war with Russia so that we can take back Zakarpattia Oblast from them, but besides those idiots I’d say we’re pretty chill now. We’re in the same alliances with most of our neighbors (NATO, EU).

So, we could friends, boyo. Where are from exactly?

Well, we were completely fucked up by the Treaty of Trianon in 1920, so it came as no surprise that irredentism was the main politics of our governments between 1920 and 1945, we managed to get some territories back during WW2 (with the help of Hitler, of course).

Although we still have some disputes, especially with Romania and now with Ukraine (not territorial though), we don’t claim any territories now. We have a far-right party which wants Ukraine to collapse in the war with Russia so that we can take back Zakarpattia Oblast from them, but besides those idiots I’d say we’re pretty chill now. We’re in the same alliances with most of our neighbors (NATO, EU).

So, we could friends, boyo. Where are from exactly?
Romania, ofc

I think the greys that are here for a long time with almost no posts are feds or infiltrators 99.9% of the time.
exactly, I'm not sure how you can stay grey for that long, i'm already on my 67th post and I only joined 2 days ago

exactly, I'm not sure how you can stay grey for that long, i'm already on my 67th post and I only joined 2 days ago
Yeah, you don't stay grey for long when you are a real one

Hungarians are aryan geg, they only owned a bit of the balkans which didn't really change much at all really. I am from austrian so I did learn quite a bit about them.

The definition of Aryan remained in constant flux to such an extent that the Nazis questioned whether European ethnic groups such as Finns or Hungarians were to be classified as Aryans.[24] Hungarians were classified as tribally alien but not necessarily blood alien, in 1934 the Nazis published a pamphlet which declared Magyars (which it did not define) as Aryans.[23] The following year, an article published by the Nazis admitted that there were disputes over the racial status of Hungarians.[23] As late as 1943, there were disputes over whether Hungarians were to be classified as Aryan.[28]
Never heard of this lol. I always thought nazis viewed us as Germanized slavs, so like only half-aryans.