Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should professional foid sports be abolished?

What should be done with foid sports?

• Have foid sports but Trannys have to take estrpgen and other hormones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I was watching Australia vs. Afghanistan today in the T20 World Cup today and was happy that Afghanistan won. However, there was a lot of talk of Afghanistan being banned because they do not have a foid team.

It’s ridiculous that foid sports are now affecting real sports, one of my few copes. A few years ago absolutely no one gave a fuck about foid sports. Now due to the increasing prominence of foid sports in cricket they got changed the word “batsman” to “batter” and “third man” became “third”. It’s bullshit soy gender politics.

I say enough is enough. Professional foid sports should be abolished and there should just be open de-segregated sports. Foids aren’t entitled to be professional especially they are worse than male amateurs who don’t get paid anything. No soy faggot will ever talk about gender equality here.

I’m only talking about foid professional sports. I still think there should be regular foid sports because I hate fat foids.

I’m b4 sports is Chad worship. Cricket is full of currycels, it’s the most incel sport there is.

If the WNBA was axed, nothing of value would be lost.

Foid teams are completely insolvent and very few foids do sports recreationally anyways, especially after college.

Foid teams are completely insolvent and very few foids do sports recreationally anyways, especially after college.
There is a lot more focus and news on it though. At least there is where I live cause it’s soy af.

I'm not really into sportsball, but i'd rather watch a bunch of women play than a bunch of men tbh

ban passing trannies from the sport, and promote ogre troons into it. Watch the bloodshed commence

yeah foid sports are a cancer, which gets artificially promoted by the media bc feminism

half of the players in most foid sports are hideous roid creatures ick

they should be abolished

tbh you could ban all sportsball and you wouldn't lose anything except some shitty boring goyslop

Nah, I like cooming to foid divers & volleyball players too much

Based and @wereq pilled
1715610558568 png

Since they’re Italian, they’re me, you, and @lazy_gamer_423 only

Why not allow trannies in foid sports? It makes foids suffer and face consequences of their voting, so they get what they deserve.

just keep oil wrestling, and ban the rest

Ban foids from playing sports period.
They shouldn’t be allowed to compete in male-dominated spaces (much less in their own special ed category because they wouldn’t last a minute with their superiors), let them enjoy other gay little hobbies like knitting and nursery.