Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Should pedophile foids get arrested?

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Youngest mothers and fathers in the world 9

"Youngest dad in the world ! Wow! It's a record! lucky kid haha!!"
Meanwhile, this kid's life is basically over.
Although I think it's kinda hipocritical, I wish I was sexually abused

yes, they should

If it is consensual they shouldnt be arrested or even sued.

Pedophile women don't exist! :soy:
Only a disgusting, perverted man can be a Pedophile! :soy:

Women shouldn’t be allowed to work and they should be home teaching and taking care of their children. An 8 year old shouldn’t have been allowed with a strange woman long enough to get raped, the parents should have been there.

So yes, she should get prosecuted and serve the same amount of time as a man. But mark my words, pedophilia will be pushed by the Jews and normalized within this century. The Torah talks about how it’s ok to rape 3 year old girls, it’s a disgusting book.

Women shouldn’t be allowed to work and they should be home teaching and taking care of their children. An 8 year old shouldn’t have been allowed with a strange woman long enough to get raped, the parents should have been there.

So yes, she should get prosecuted and serve the same amount of time as a man. But mark my words, pedophilia will be pushed by the Jews and normalized within this century. The Torah talks about how it’s ok to rape 3 year old girls, it’s a disgusting book.
don't know about the torah, but the talmud says jews should be allowed to murder the gentiles with no punishment

she deserves to be jailed and raped, just like she raped that kiddo.
/ss/ is cute ony in 2d:
Riichan otoyomegatari chapter 3otoyomegatari chapter 3 34

don't know about the torah, but the talmud says jews should be allowed to murder the gentiles with no punishment
I mistyped, I meant the Talmud. The Torah is just the Old Testament, as far as I know.

Wtf he looks like he's fucking 10 years old. How old is this kid?

The AoC laws were really made so beta cucks won't be granted access to JB virgins and would be forced to settle for old use roast flaps. It has nothing to do with "children's safety" or "they're still developing" because they obviously don't care when young boys get raped by older foids and they don't care when young foids fuck young or old chads. Men need to grow some balls and remove all the cucked laws until they are applied equally and we see foids being thrown in prison for decades after they do the same crimes men get put away for.

Imagine the scenario being reversed and how many foids would rage at this saying that the man should be hung at the stake. But since it is a foid people dont think women could ever be bad so they pass it off as a mear mistake, if not they pass it off as nothing at all

Equal jail time for equal crime

Yes. Fuck double standards

of course, only fair if they do