Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should "objectification" of women on Twitch, OnlyFans, etc, be banned?

Should it be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, but we've come this far so OK

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I mean if it's banned in video games and stuff... why are the women on these websites allowed to do this? It's surely the same thing.

yes because it allows them to be attention whores (just ban women off the internet at that point)

I mean if it's banned in video games and stuff... why are the women on these websites allowed to do this? It's surely the same thing.
Women in video games aren't real. The ones on Onlyfans are real and they make money for themselves.

yes twitch was made for gaming not whores treating it like a cam website

yes twitch was made for gaming not whores treating it like a cam website
This. Twitch used to be for shut-in gamers. Now it's full of whores and simps. As per usual, normies ruin everything.

It's not banned in video games, at least not in the US where e.g. twitch is located.

it brings insane profits for such platforms, men are thirsty cause they get no pussy irl and spend their money on some online bitch

i dont understand what objectification of women means, nor how is it bad
i dont understand how any of this, be it twitch, onlyfans, is degrading that women are only objects? that sounds really comically ridiculous to me? i just dont see how that entails?
can someone please explain to me this like im 5 years old, very slowly?

i just dont understand??????????

i heard it once be used as an argument as to why sexbots ought be banned in a debate by a feminist on a sexbot debate, but i dont understand

it brings insane profits for such platforms, men are thirsty cause they get no pussy irl and spend their money on some online bitch
this is the sad reality of why despite it having no place on twitch, it will remain forever.

i dont understand what objectification of women means, nor how is it bad
i dont understand how any of this, be it twitch, onlyfans, is degrading that women are only objects? that sounds really comically ridiculous to me? i just dont see how that entails?
can someone please explain to me this like im 5 years old, very slowly?

i just dont understand??????????

i heard it once be used as an argument as to why sexbots ought be banned in a debate by a feminist on a sexbot debate, but i dont understand

For some reason half-naked women is objectification but half-naked men is not.

For some reason half-naked women is objectification but half-naked men is not.

???????????????????????????????????

i dont understand how a women being a prostitute, or dancing on a stripper pole, or being sexy or seductive means she is just a object when in other instances it wouldnt be the case?
am i stupid?

for example. lets say a girl is eating a apple. isnt she a object by definition?
she is a material thing that can be seen and interacted with

???????

how does her getting on a stripper pole with booty shorts change anything?
??????

i dont get it?