Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Should LGBTQ people be imprisoned or ostracized from society

Should LGBTQ people be imprisoned or ostracized from society

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
I know there was a. Previous thread like this but it did not have a poll so I made one with a poll

Lgbt I believe r unholy abominable that go against a traditional monogamous society
Alos they r bad influence on kids who r naive at that stage in thee life. And will believe anything that the media says or encourages
Many kids these days r going for drag culture and even surgery
Images 5
Images 4
Images 3

Last edited:
There is no option to leave them be?

All moralfags need to be forced to make out with their mothers' shit covered corpses.

Well you know my answer already........

We should ban all public displays of affection in general tbh.

The only viable option is total annihilation.

There is no option to leave them be?

All moralfags need to be forced to make out with their mothers' shit covered corpses.
That, he has only opinions in favor of his thinking.

They need to stop getting (((media))) coverage and need to stop indoctrinating youngsters in LGBT agenda. That's is. They will eventually die out.

Elliot knew it. ER was so ahead of his time with his ideas. Except murder. He wasted some potential by throwing it all away. But he sparked something new.

I think homosexuality is caused by fearing and hating the opposite sex. So rehab can work because they are not born like that.

Elliot knew it. ER was so ahead of his time with his ideas. Except murder. He wasted some potential by throwing it all away. But he sparked something new.
Phrase thy st Elliot Rodgers

Phrase thy st Elliot Rodgers
I'll never understand the ER bashers on this site. He wasn't perfect. But ultimately relatable and at the end of the day in many ways admirable. And that has nothing to do with his killing. He wouldn't bend over and take it is why.

I'll never understand the ER bashers on this site. He wasn't perfect. But ultimately relatable and at the end of the day in many ways admirable. And that has nothing to do with his killing. He wouldn't bend over and take it is why.
He killed more incels than normies. He was an incompetent mentalcel twat.

His incel roommates wanted him kicked out. Don't believe all you hear.

What I don't understand is that in the west the constitution is already structured so that each individual as sovereign.
So then why exacerbate that by drawing special attention? With this intersectionality bullshit, there is too many normies buying into this and creating some fucked up favoritism.
There is no need for public displays, celebrations, or gay flags on your windows.

Where is the ugly communities fucking representation for oppression?
It's just some twisted agenda and it's gross. Sexuality shouldn't be forced down our throats, it should be reduced, and back to being taboo so that we can go about our lives without this sex/orgasm obsessed cesspool of a culture.

Homosexuals should be put down like the sick dogs they are.

homosexual An extremely offensive word used to vilify a poofter, a butt eating faggot, a turd burglar, a corn holer, or a swishy mama's boy. A "man" of vile and pukeish heritage whose lust for little children is paralleled only by his satanic desire to defy God's will. A person is not born a homosexual. He is not born eating butt or corn holing the dog. A person chooses to become a homosexual. Behavior makes a person a homosexual. You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

He still did more than u will may u burn OK hell for insulting our saviour

He still did more than u will may u burn OK hell for insulting our saviour
He killed more incels than any poster in IncelTears. I should find out where he's buried and go shit on that incel-hater's grave.

Dogs, niggers, lgbtqwerty, feminism, the west is doomed by these plagues.

All we can do is rot with popcorns.

Just ban all public displays of LGBTUVWXYZ. And all PDA in general

He killed more incels than any poster in IncelTears. I should find out where he's buried and go shit on that incel-hater's grave.
Yes he killed 3 ricecels butNormie's
Made him into a monster
u a obvious cuck tears agent

They can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't involve kids into it... 5 year olds shouldn't be treated as mascots for political purposes not should be allowed to have life changing hormonal treatments/surgeries period.

Remove them, forcefully.

I don't mind feminine bi women.

couldn't care less about them, with the exception of lesbians because they increase competition.

So whats the point of enslaving if you can just go straight to executions?
Make them suffer for these sins
And lesson to all who think like them

ER wanted to separate foids from men until foids and sex were forgotten about. Great idea tbh

If leftist feminist dukes & closeted dukes backed by maggot :soy: boy castrated cuck catamite allies wage war against Incel heterosexual males than total annihilation of the enemy is required.

Although banning publicly & reinstating the criminalization of promotion of homosexuality in any way shape or form is a good place to start.
couldn't care less about them, with the exception of lesbians because they increase competition.
5 year olds shouldn't be treated as mascots for political purposes not should be allowed to have life changing hormonal treatments/surgeries period.
Just ban all public displays of LGBTUVWXYZ. And all PDA in general

Second option hands down. Do whatever you like in your privacy but don't make it into a political movement to give you privileges, censor other people or influence young people negatively.

Also, no tax-funded medicine and other shit for degenerates who suffer disproportionately with diseases due to their sexual behavior.

execution sounds fun

Lets not make rash decisions.

Shoutouts to cucktears

I believe with even enough effort in terms of research and funding, these people's sexuality and gender identity can be changed back to normal. It is important to realize that people are not born that way there is no gay or transgender gene identical twin genetic studies prove this where one twin is gay and the other is not, however there is a small to moderate genetic component like in most genetic disorders like schizophrenia or alcoholism. That being said it is likely not a conscious choice either, as it is shaped by numerous genetic environmental and psychological factors instead of liberal pro LGBT affirmation and rights an honest effort needs to be made in examining the cause of these differences so a way to reverse it can be found. Then those who are unhappy with it can be fixed while others remain closeted. Also all pride parades and public displays of such degeneracy should be banned and society needs to stop pandering for acceptance and celebration of such harmful lifestyles, which could lead to an even greater increase in LGBT population.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back