Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should jails be replaced with fines?

Should jails be replaced with fines?

• Total voters
K

kek1

Captain
★★
Should jails be replaced with fines?

Usually jails have a lot of incels, but also incels that go to jail are screwed brutally by some psychopath high T criminals.
If jails were replaced with fines then those incels could pay money and be safe from criminals.
But then if those high T normie/chad criminals were not in jail they might be a force of brutality against incels.

Also jails cost money to run, whereas with fines it would mean that criminals just get the opportunity to wageslave as 'prisoners' to corporate overlords anyway.
Are jails really worth it just to keep ultra high T criminals away from society? Or are they a scam to screw incels from living a free life?

All prisons should be remowed and criminals put to sleep.

What do you do with people that can't pay though?
They can get a loan and pay it in the future, their effective punishment is slaving in corporate 'prison'.
It's not ideal but it still seems better than actual prisons.

All prisons should be remowed and criminals put to sleep.
That would be nice but realistically with normies in power they would just put incels to sleep in that case.
But of course if incels were in power it would make sense to put those normie criminals to sleep than to fund prisons or just fine them.

In the correct world where incels have total domination over the normies, I think it makes sense to just fine most criminals, and of course for those really bad normie criminals put them to sleep (since I know how fucking insufferable normies can be it makes sense to put some of them to sleep especially those 'socially skilled' pieces of shit ) since incels would execute perfect justice. the idea of long prison sentences seems illogical since life is already an insane prison for the poor. criminals that needed rehab could literally go to actual rehab facilities on a loan and not need a weird prison structure where they rot.

Not good for poorcels. We're fucked anyway.

Would you really prefer to go to prison compared to getting some fine on a loan? (Some prisoners have to pay $250/day that they spent in prison in some places.) I know poor people are already screwed by the system but all that prison money could be spent elsewhere.

From my understanding the only reason prisons exist is because normies needed a way to get rid of incels without killing them. (A lot of the justice system seems to be some insane convolution to cover up that they just want to screw with incels without making it too obvious).

Yeah in that case if prison is less of a punishment than not going to prison then why should prison exist anyway, it means the prison is just a waste of money.

Would you really prefer to go to prison compared to getting some fine on a loan? (Some prisoners have to pay $250/day that they spent in prison in some places.) I know poor people are already screwed by the system but all that prison money could be spent elsewhere.

From my understanding the only reason prisons exist is because normies needed a way to get rid of incels without killing them. (A lot of the justice system seems to be some insane convolution to cover up that they just want to screw with incels without making it too obvious).
Being in debt is being enslaved. Besides why tf would I owe the government for a wrongdoing that doesn't affect them (I can understand paying a victim or family for a wrongdoing, but that's why civil court exists), and why tf do I owe anyone anything for a minor victimless infraction?

Yeah in that case if prison is less of a punishment than not going to prison then why should prison exist anyway, it means the prison is just a waste of money.
Prisons in general are a waste of money, you're just trapping a guy in a cage for years on end.

The better solution to resolving justice is either restitution, or if they guy is a murderer or did something very serious just execute the guy.

Jails should be replaced with death penalty for all criminals on the spot

slavery>prisons
more death penalty and fines

What happens if they cant pay for it stupid? Let me guess, they get put in a program