Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should itsover be allowed on .co

Should Itsover be unbanned

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
B

BeastCel

Banned
-
For those who don’t know who @itsOVER is, he is a former truecel that couldn’t get a crum of pussy he was so hideous that when his mum was giving birth to him her pussy gaped to avoid making contact with his subhuman British ass. He is so ugly that he puts your average 5’6 curry to shame. THIS MAN IS SO FUCKING HIDEOUS, SUCH A DRYER OF PUSSY THAT IF LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE HE WOULD LOOK AT HIS JOKE OF A FACE IN THE MIRROR AND LAUGH FOR HOURS AND HOPE THAT HE WOULD BE CURED FROM HIS SUBHUMANITY.

But despite all his deformed and manlet challenges @itsOVER had one thing going for him his white, britbong skin. So what did he do? He didn’t rope or go er, he took a big risk and booked A flight to a Asian country (forgot which).

He then proceeded to spread his seed into multiple noodlewhore virgins and then like a chad in disguise He dipped. He gave no fucks and gave all those noodlewhores who wouldn’t give a nice Asian man a chance if their life depended on it RAW, HARD, KARMA. Now those foids have to be single mothers a shithole Asian country.

@itsOVER was a genius philosopher and he made genuine discoveries and the science of inceldom. He posted his findings and what happends? He get fucking banned. Wanna know why he got banned? The Jewish mods can’t have you guys ascend that would be bad for business no inkwels means no members and a dead site.

BANNING @itsOVER IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THE NIGGERS BANNING MLK. IMAGINE ALL THE DISCOVERIES IN THE SCIENCE OF INCELDOM ITSOVER WOULD HAVE FOUND.​

Tagging some saucy niggers

@based_meme @WawelDragon1683 @RREEEEEEEEE @rope2cope @RopeIsHope @Ritalincel

Chads should GTFO, they have looksmax forum, this is INCEL forum
Also he is no way a truecel - not recessed bones and full head of hair, just low tier normie

Last edited:
he didnt discover shit, I know a 65 year old bluepilled boomer who did the same thing as him, millions of white men sexpatted in SEA before that faggot was even born. fuck him and I hope one of his hapa bastard children serves him justice one day

Chads should GTFO, they have looksmax forum, this is INCEL forum
Also he is no way a truecel - not recessed bones and full head of hair, just low tier normie
He still is incel

he's spawning more er's in asia which is a shitty thing to do ngl

are you in contact with him @BeastCel ?

I prominently invite all chads & chad worshippers to face the wall

i'm in favor of less gatekeeping but this is ridiculous

Joined Feb 5, 2021

He's pretty based tbh but no

Yes because he’s incel in his own town.

his face after leanmaxxing is on high tier normie level, no upper eyelid exposure, masculine chin blue eyes dense hair and horizontally wide mouth. He had some issues with height (170 cm ) and as youve mentioned frame of a young boy
I talked with him in discord he is incredibly autistic
not gatekeeping, just find it funny how you know him and what he did
hell, i still dont know the full story
I lurked the forum for a while before making my entrance

I talked with him in discord he is incredibly autistic

I lurked the forum for a while before making my entrance
autistic = incel
ok retard

No. OP is a faggot and should kill himself.

Literally as a -1/10 I am offended by the retardation you are demonstrating.

- Keeps arguing over the fact he is not itsover
- His replies are totally autistic
- Keeps trying to convince people to unban itsover

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Im not itsover simply a disciple
Even if you are not, SEAmaxxing is not an original idea.