Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should Interracial Relationships be banned?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I am biracial and I absolutely hate it. Nobody else in my family is so at family dinners and such I feel inferior to everyone else because Im not as pure as them. I also feel guilty when I found people attractive that were not the same as me. I also feel like I have no culture and all alone

Last edited:
They should not be promoted as they are. Banned? No, that would bring about the weirdest black market the world has ever known. On the other hand, might be good for a laugh.

069   Copy

stfu self hating cuck

In my ideal world the races should stay separate. But it´s not practically possible.

Making crossbreeding illegal has been tried before and it doesn´t work. Mongrels were produced during apartheid, and slave owners in America procreated with slaves. African americans have white blood in them, just watch any random negroid on youtube doing a DNA test.

Foids are no better, they seek out distant genes to achieve hybrid vigor and heterosis.

Yes, ban them. Ban them all.

Yes, every mixed race person I know is a fucking retard piece of shit, but Asian white relations are okay.

They shall be banned, shunned and ultimately punished with exile or penal labor for life

what ehnicity is your family and what are you?

Banning interracial relationships will actually benefit ethnics immensely.

Yes bro, death to race traitors.

Shouldn't be allowed in public.

Wont happen. Everyone is forcing WHAW

don't be an hypocrite, a good chunk of the forum is willing to fly to SEA to get some jungle asian pussy

I think the concept of relationships and sex should be abolished period.

And make my options even smaller?

KEK no thanks, I think it's better for incels if this doesn't happen, I don't have a problem with race I find black foids like this really attractive
View attachment 90280

the thing is, I don't have a problem with race but all the races have a problem with my face
High iq reply.

I am biracial and I absolutely hate it. Nobody else in my family is so at family dinners and such I feel inferior to everyone else because Im not as pure as them. I also feel guilty when I found people attractive that were not the same as me. I also feel like I have no culture and all alone
Which races? U really feel all that? That was the plan all along.

How are family dinners
I do not mind race mixing except for disguesting thug wanna be niggas that will ruin the females life.

Im honestly cool with all other races mixing.

Do feel sorry for the whites who are losing though

Last edited:
Yes, every mixed race person I know is a fucking retard piece of shit, but Asian white relations are okay.
What? No. That's the worst one of them all...

Yes, but it will never happen. If anything intraracial relationships might be banned some day.

Well interracial relationships in the west are mostly already banned.. for rice and curry cels by white foids.

Which races? U really feel all that? That was the plan all along.

How are family dinners
I do not mind race mixing except for disguesting thug wanna be niggas that will ruin the females life.

Im honestly cool with all other races mixing.

Do feel sorry for the whites who are losing though
Im mixed between white and Native American(Canada) I hate family dinners on my moms side because Its all German so I feel like I dont deserve their culture(food and what not) because Im not as German as they are

Stick to your own kind.

It just makes our option smaller. It's hypergamy that should be banned, not interracial relationship

I don't fucking care.just give me pussy and I will fuck it.

Not that I have any chances but banning those would only serve to decreasing my chances because it reduces the dating pool, with that in mind I'd prefer them unbanned.

Not that I have any chances but banning those would only serve to decreasing my chances because it reduces the dating pool, with that in mind I'd prefer them unbanned.
If you understood how the dating market works you would see that that's fucking stupid. Foids can choose the best of ALL races right now and if interracial relationships were banned then foids would have no choice but to settle down with sub 8s of their own race
What man doesn't like him some dark meat.
Nice username, are you nordic by any chance?

No.
However i do have a subconscious thought which finds respect for lets say africans who marry women from the same motherland countries and embrace their heritage and cultural background

No

Well I think yes. Like white with white and black with black. But your idea will never work. Because all foids only want a white chad.

Absolutely. There a so few winners in miscegenation and so many losers. I am generally not a utilitarian but this is extreme case where it needs to be applied.

The only real winners are the parents/sex havers.

The losers:
- The bastard child, who has no fair identity, fucked up genes, and will be subject to having the identity of freak for the rest of his life.
- Society. Racial identity is being thrown out the window. God's order of predetermined borders and order is being thrown out the window in favor or hip and trendy pruhgresshive leftism.
- Men of "devalued" races. White men are losing their women to black men, east-asian men losing their women to white men. A man's race becomes fetishized (like how many incels fetishize white women), adding another unchangeable factor to dating as a man.

To add all the above up, race-betraying parents stick together less (read BMWW) than those whom do not. So society, the child, and and men ALL lose because of that.

As a side note, racemixing is not really liked by Scripture either. Part of the reason the flood happened was because of angels and other creatures mating with humans. Paul's "do not be unequally yoked" is often invoked as well to which I am unsure if valid or not.

Part of the reason the flood happened was because of angels and other creatures mating with humans.

Ahh that's were the chadgenes come from. :waitwhat:

One of the biggest reasons for Inceldom is men are forced to compete with men of other races, for their own women. If Race Mixing was banned Slantcels would do better, Currycels would do better, Whitecels would do better, etc.

One of the biggest reasons for Inceldom is men are forced to compete with men of other races, for their own women. If Race Mixing was banned Slantcels would do better, Currycels would do better, Whitecels would do better, etc.

Liotalaugh

I'm ambivalent. I think interracial relationships are both a social and aesthetic ill, and it seems to produce children with problems, but at the same time loneliness is so hard that I don't know that I could bring myself to condemn people who have found someone to love.

Ahh that's were the chadgenes come from. :waitwhat:
IIRC, these half breed creatures were like 8 feet tall and shit. I don't remember the specific but it's in Genesis 6. They were all wiped out in the flood though. Those genes no longer are around. The reason Noah was chosen to live because he was not racemixed.

Correct. Competition always benefits the consumer, and the consumer in this case is women. Women, like the average consumer in 21st century USA, are not equipped to make the best decisions... they always make the primal one, which is why advertising works so well on foids. For competition to benefit all, it requires smart consumers, which will never happen while women are the consumers.

How do businesses win? Eliminate competition and force monopolies. How can low value men win? Same way. I can tell you right now if race mixing was illegal in my city, I would have a higher chance of success. I would have so many less negroes to compete with (or to put, get mogged by).

White women fucking niggers and vice versa is a symptom of problems, not the problem. There are so many of these problems and so little we can do about most of them that all there is left to do is pray for shit to hit the fan soon.

They should not be promoted as they are. Banned? No, that would bring about the weirdest black market the world has ever known. On the other hand, might be good for a laugh.
:feelshehe:

I'm ambivalent. I think interracial relationships are both a social and aesthetic ill, and it seems to produce children with problems, but at the same time loneliness is so hard that I don't know that I could bring myself to condemn people who have found someone to love.