Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should incels who have had gfs be accepted here?

Should incels who have had gfs be accepted here?

• yes

• no

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

randomcel92

Banned
-
I've never had a gf before just curious to see the results and replies.

You should be banned for asking that

CDB539EB 6ADC 4C0F B261 E04F2BE42CC4

Depends on what kinda relatioship he had, did he get cheated on and dumped, and how long has he been celibate since.

If a user goes to SEA and ascends there I would find it cool if he stayed and doesn't get banned. He could be an inspiration to many here.

Tthere's at least one user who had a gf in the past (althought according to him he didn't fuck her) and still posts here.
and there's always the blackpilled normie rule.

• Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who believes in / wants to learn about the Blackpill.

Normies with girlfriends or who had girlfriends are allowed but no bragging is a strict rule placed on them. An incel who we know has a girlfriend implies that he has bragged about it before.

I have never had a relationship of any sort. However, I think that an incel who has been with an unattractive female for a week or who has been strung along as a dare should be welcome here.

Nothing will stop people from larping

Ahhahahahahahhahhaah ?????????????????? u probably have a gf but you are scared to post

There is a fundamental difference between being an involuntary virgin (hookers are exempt) and being an involuntary celibate (hookers are exempt).

OP is sus for asking this tbh.

I'm a 2/10 at best. If you seen my face you'd agree.

Just curious as members here have differing opinions
If you have had 2 girlfriends at most you need to be banned on sight no questions. Maybe if you had a landwhale that you betabuxxed and slaved should be acceptable, if a girl liked you because of how you look thats a INSTA BAN. 0 fucks given

There is no such thing as an incel that has had a gf before.

Are we that low now ?

We already do, that faggot @PaulSmenis has had GF and SEX WITH HER!

Yes,but only in PAST

How the fuck are u incel if u were able to pull a gf before?

There are people here who literally FUCKED foids and still larping

Answer is ofc no.
If you had a gf before, that is proof that you once were able to attract foids, which means you could pull it off again if you'd try hard enough.

I thought that an incel is a guy who is going through a long dry spell despite making an effort, and a truecel is a guy who has never had any success with women at all, despite making an effort.

Last edited:
??????????????

your not incel if youve had a gf, lowest iq post ive ever seen on this forum.

mods ban OP

JFL @ this rule.

??????????????

your not incel if youve had a gf, lowest iq post ive ever seen on this forum.

mods ban OP

JFL @ this rule.
i think it could be situational

ie he had a gf who didn't like him at all so it was just betabuxxing and not a real relationship, had a gf when young but then puberty fucked his shit up, or he had a gf but then his face was fucked up in a car crash

a lot more than that, on every incel forum
I don't doubt it, I was just talking about the one case I personally know.
Still I don't get what compels people who have had girlfriends in the past to post in here of all places unless they were just middle school girlfriends they didn't fuck or something.

You mean incels who betabuxxed roasties? Else they are not incels.

>INCELS WHO HAVE HAD GFS

>INCELS WHO HAVE HAD GFS

READ THAT OUT LOUD TO HEAR HOW RETARDED THAT SOUNDS

I mean, unless you're talking about a situation where the incel was being used for some gain, then yes.

According to the rules ,you can even be a blackpilled chad and still post (i know it sounds retarted)but if you follow them and don't brag they don't care if you are a real incel or not. Blackpilled normie-chadlite rule , people who had a gf's rule, are both dumb and i wish we didn't have them, they are killing the place imo.

Of course not, but they will be anyway

Depends on what kinda relatioship he had, did he get cheated on and dumped, and how long has he been celibate since.

This. I just said yes because it's too vague a poll but it all comes down to circumstances though.
Normies with girlfriends or who had girlfriends are allowed but no bragging is a strict rule placed on them. An incel who we know has a girlfriend implies that he has bragged about it before.

Yeah this.

As that Incel, I say yes because they wouldn't be here if they could keep it up.

of course. just post how you met her and post nudes of her and also any photos and/or videos of sex of you and your girlfreind

If someone had a girlfriend,kiss someone,had sex and so on,he is not an incel. BECAUSE,IF HE DID,HE CAN DO IT AGAIN!

well blackpilled normies are allowed,so I dont see a problem with that

Is saying you have a girlfriend considered bragging

Is saying you have a girlfriend considered bragging
Yea. The original rule says that bragging about sexual experience is considered bragging but we would all remove posts like that if we saw them or being reported.

catfishman23 had a girlfriend, he doesn't brag so its ok

As long as they believe in the black pill they can visit this site.

My roomate's parents were looking to pay a girl to pretend to be his gf so that he could get out of his depression. The whole thing was hilarious AF, they did find a couple girls who were considering it, 2 of them couldn't follow through after seeing him in person. And the last one blew up after one week because she was ice cold around him and he got even more depressed. He didn't even get a kiss.