Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should incels who can't cope with the brutal reality of the blackpill be allowed in here?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
The more coping we get, the more normie and reddit like this forum becomes. We are not here to provide safe spaces which shield us from the truth. We are here to have a deeply honest and uncomfortable examination of reality. If your mind isn't ready to accept difficult truths, should you have a place here even if you're an incel? I don't think so!

Some just need time because it is a big fucking pill to swallow

Yep pretty much this. I mean tbh I still haven’t swallowed it otherwise I wouldn’t be depressed, I’ve just acknowledged it if that makes sense

That's fair and understandable but if they keep denying obvious reality, they shouldn't be here. Their coping only pollutes discussions.

the more banning you do the more reddit it becomes. let the copers and closeted incels come here and we'll mock them

Yep pretty much this. I mean tbh I still haven’t swallowed it otherwise I wouldn’t be depressed, I’ve just acknowledged it if that makes sense
Well at least you have the strength to acknowledge it. I'm talking about those who outright refuse to accept the direness of their situation.

The human brain will always try to cling to hope, so it can be really hard to be fully blackpilled

the more banning you do the more reddit it becomes. let the copers and closeted incels come here and we'll mock them
Wrong! We ban to protect the quality of group dynamics.

The more coping we get, the more normie and reddit like this forum becomes. We are not here to provide safe spaces which shield us from the truth. We are here to have a deeply honest and uncomfortable examination of reality. If your mind isn't ready to accept difficult truths, should you have a place here even if you're an incel? I don't think so!
I haven’t seen much people who can’t handle the blackpill so they say bluepilled trash

I haven’t seen much people who can’t handle the blackpill so they say bluepilled trash
Just look at all the curries who deny their collective inferiority by resorting to pit one of their ethnic groups against others.

What exactly do you mean by "coping"? :feelswhere:

Denying how bad one has it.
Well, it depends on what they say... :feelshehe:

I think bluepilled garbage like that is already against the rules. :feelsstudy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back