Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should incels break bread with normies?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
should the incel community accept normies in their ranks?

Normies don't have good options in the modern world either. sub 5 truecels are gonna die alone. but normies have two options be a beta bucks for a sub 5 woman or date his looksmatch who problably has been fucked by 30 chads and has a 90% chance of cucking him.

most incels are actually failed normies, I know that many normies are leftists who contribute to the feminist problem and another large part are conservatives who are slaves to women. few are blackpillers but in my mind how can the incel movement affect society if it doesn't grow in numbers?

normies are the vast majority of society and they have power despite being too stupid to realize it.

No.

P108

I think is better be in short group because look what happened to MGTOW very popular few years and now is in oblivion,doomed, like all "manosphere", it's better be in low numbers seriously.

In some sense there's a blackpill community and therewithin a subcommunity consisting of incels. I don't think anything will (or should) ever change that. Missing out on teenage love can change the way one views the world. As such, I think there should be separate blackpill and incel fora (or blackpill fora should have incel subfora or something).
I think is better be in short group because look what happened to MGTOW very popular few years and now is in oblivion,doomed, like all "manosphere", it's better be in low numbers seriously.
yeah that too

this forum already full of normies thats why its so shit

the moment u let normies join im out

imagine calling urself incel forum and accepting normies xD

this forum already full of normies thats why its so shit

the moment u let normies join im out

imagine calling urself incel forum and accepting normies xD
This. I was just calling out some normies on here that don't even accept autism as a reason to be considered incel becuase they are not a "real man". Never trust a bum fuck normie. I bent over backwards to please them and never got shit. Now I casue trouble for them whenever I can.

The line between low-tier normie and incel is getting fuzzier each day.

should the incel community accept normies in their ranks?

Normies don't have good options in the modern world either. sub 5 truecels are gonna die alone. but normies have two options be a beta bucks for a sub 5 woman or date his looksmatch who problably has been fucked by 30 chads and has a 90% chance of cucking him.

most incels are actually failed normies, I know that many normies are leftists who contribute to the feminist problem and another large part are conservatives who are slaves to women. few are blackpillers but in my mind how can the incel movement affect society if it doesn't grow in numbers?

normies are the vast majority of society and they have power despite being too stupid to realize it.
Jesus no

The only purpose of normies lives is to be the slaves of incels and the torture of normies is the entertainment of incels.

Mingling with those more fortunate shouldn't be tolerated. Been listening to a couple Twitter live chats that the Incels twitter page retweets every so often - many normies on there can't help but brag about their advantages in life, yet try and downplay it to garner sympathy. Pure rage inducing. They cannot help but mog.

Last edited:
No. It will lose what use this community even has it’ll be filled with normie problems all day.

Bread and chocolate, please.

c
normies are often incels in denial
cope. Just goes to show you that incel.is is actually normies.is. 97% of the forum are failed normies and me and the other 3% are actually truecels

Nothing wrong with normies OP