Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should i?

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
I am a fucking failure:feels:, here's my work journey until now:

2019: worked at a little market being humiliated everyday and having to do everything, literally everything nonstop
fucking autism make it even worse to deal with the things

2019 ending/2020: started a small business selling candies in the streets, Jewvid-19 came and destroyed it

2021/2022: tried an artistic carrer:soy:, the only hability i developed in my whole life, failed again

2023: did a test to work for le Gov and didn't make it

Should i try learn coding language as my last hope cope before rope? What should i try?

STEMcels are being replaced by AI so thats a pretty bad idea. Your only hope is to businessmaxx or universitymaxx and become something.

get drug addicted then rope

get drug addicted then rope
sd35kqrilpv01.jpg

Learn coding , anything is better than roping.

STEMcels are being replaced by AI so thats a pretty bad idea. Your only hope is to businessmaxx or universitymaxx and become something.
I wanted to STEMmaxx and become a programmercel or an artist but this Ai shit demotivated me to the brim, I just wish I could get a decent job when I graduate:fuk:

the best way to start learning to code is having an idea that u wana make. Like a videogame or an AI or something.

C# is good for games and windows programs. Java is good learning language and its used in backend servers so if u wana make ur game online u should learn java. Backend websites also use java.

Python is good for machine learning if your some kind of mathematician or u wana work with neural networks.

C/C++ is also good for games but its a cavemans language and is only good for optimizing the code that you wrote in the above listed languages.

So all in all, write your program in Python, Java, or C#, and if you want to make it faster, re write it in C++.

i'd also recommend ChatGPT as you can ask it to correct your code for you, u can even tell it "write me a function in c# that does this or that" and it does it for you. quick way to learn

I don't want to discorage you, but coding is a meme at this point. It's really, really fucking hard and not just anyone can make a career out of it. It's waaaay better to learn a trade. Less competition, you can actually make good money and you'll have usefull skills at the end of the day.

I wanted to STEMmaxx and become a programmercel or an artist but this Ai shit demotivated me to the brim, I just wish I could get a decent job when I graduate:fuk:
The only good paying jobs that are gonna stick around for a while are doctors, lawyers, and CEO's (human run businesses will stick around for a pretty long time). You need to become one of those.

work in construction site or any physical job