Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I whitemax?

Should I whitemax?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, just LDAR old man.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No, I'm a retard from lookism who thinks looking "nerdic" is bad.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I'm thinking about whitemaxxing later this year. I'll bleach my hair and eyebrows platinum blond, thin out my eyebrows a bit, wear light green color eye contacts and get laser hair removal on my face. Thinking about doing this once I've flattened my keloid scars with cortisone injections. I'll also flat iron my hair more regularly.

What do you guys think?

Any non-black ethnic should do it. No one of the asian/arab/sand/curry community would care about this. Quite contrary. They would probably approved it.

Mark Paul Gosselear did this on the iconic “Saved by the Bell”. He lived a gilded life. Go for it!

What race are you? Hard to say--maybe start off with subtle changes and go from there. I can imagine that a person might end up looking very bizarre making all these attempts to alter their appearance in a transracial manner.

Everyone will see your dark roots, and contacts look very fake from close up.

Why would you look "nerdic" if you do this? Will you also skinbleachmax?

Kek.

The only thing I'd whitemax are my teeth.

you'll look pathetic. if you think about whitemaxxing just use some skin bleachers like asians

Yeah boyo do that whitemaxx and look like Maximillion Pegasus, that sure doesn't look stupid as fuck and it's soooo manly, mmm if I had a pussy I'd be leaving snail trails rite now.

Pegasus-maximillion-pegasus-yu-gi-oh-32725835-500-375.png

Be sure to have your deck at the ready, tho. You never know when it's time to duel.

lmao yea dude go ahead. you'll look like a faggot. just ldar like the rest of us. who do you think you are?

rofl that is a complete lie!

black hair and blue eyes = GOAT

fucking LOLOL silver/grey/bald most liked! this mustve been written by a numale cuck
vast majority of black haired men arent blue eyed tho, hence the result in that study.

put some brain power into your posts.

Why would you look "nerdic" if you do this?

I doubt i'd look nordic, but a lot of lookism retards think blonde hair and blue/green eyes are bad "nerdic" features.

Will you also skinbleachmax?

Well I'm actually pretty fair skinned to begin with. I will be buying hydroquinone powder for my keloids once I flatten them with cortisone injections, so I might use some to even out my complexion on the rest of my face. I might make two creams with the powder, a 5-10 percent cream for my keloids and a 1-2 percent cream just to even out the complexion in my face.

At age 30+ it's over anyway tbh.

no point doing it if you don’t have good bone structure/height to match

rofl that is a complete lie!

black hair and blue eyes = GOAT

fucking LOLOL silver/grey/bald most liked! this mustve been written by a numale cuck
Exactly. But these self-hating deathniks are retarded, JFL.

No matter what you maxx, you won't get a girlfriend. Just give up.

Ryo you traitor, you're shaming every high t male with your faggotry, why do you worship nerdics so much.