Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i tell my friends my real feelings?

StemCel137

StemCel137

5'7, ethnic, <60kg, bug eyes, big nose
★★★★★
My chad and normie friends always ask me if i want to go out with them drinking and partying (they are all bluepilled, one normie considers himself a feminist, and yes, they worship woman also, the chads too).

So, i always say i am either tired or i dont want to. Well, the real and obvious reason is that i am barely a 4/10 and its massive suicide fuel to go in a club with all that mad bitches lusting for chad and sex.

Should i tell them the truth, why i dont come? they wont accept the blackpill and i dont want to be seen as a psycho pathetic guy or someone who just feels sorry for himself all the time.

They wont understand it, but its getting ridicilous how many times i already declined.

any tips?

EDIT: things they say WHEN I go with them: 'why dont you dance, it makes me angry that u stay in the corner and do nothing JUST HAVE FUN BRO' yeah, how the fuck should i have fun?

do you want to lose your friends?

Sadist said:
do you want to lose your friends?

no i dont want to, but i also dont want to suicide fuel me every fucking weekend. i mean, i dont fucking enjoy it. its fucking horrible for ugly males in the club.

jfl at expressing emotions as a nonfemoid

StemCel137 said:
no i dont want to, but i also dont want to suicide fuel me every fucking weekend. i mean, i dont fucking enjoy it. its fucking horrible for ugly males in the club.

than just fucking pass on going to the club no reason to lose your friends in the process

hehe xd said:
jfl at expressing emotions as a nonfemoid

thanks for the great tip, but how do i blackpill my friends without looking like a whiny bitch lol.

Never, they'd think that you're autistic or misogynist because their mentality is cucked.

Sadist said:
than just fucking pass on going to the club no reason to lose your friends in the process

so i should go there to the club, stay in the fucking corner all the time or what? i was in a club a couple of times and my friends always get angry and question me 'why dont you dance, it makes me angry that u stay in the corner and do nothing JUST HAVE FUN BRO' yeah, how the fuck should i have fun?

Don’t even think about they will feel your weakness and fucking humility you and hammer tf out of you

Stanx22 said:
Never, they'd think that you're autistic or misogynist because their mentality is cucked.

yes thats what i thought. but how do i convince them to leave me alone with this shit. i already got angry comments about it, that 'i dont want to hang out with them' and i dont want them 'as friends'. they also dont understand that i find this whole dancing and drinking stuff silly.

StemCel137 said:
so i should go there to the club, stay in the fucking corner all the time or what? i was in a club a couple of times and my friends always get angry and question me 'why dont you dance, it makes me angry that u stay in the corner and do nothing JUST HAVE FUN BRO' yeah, how the fuck should i have fun?

I said DON'T go to the club. just keep them as friends but when they invite you to the club just say you have other things going on or you are sick

Sadist said:
I said DON'T go to the club. just keep them as friends but when they invite you to the club just say you have other things going on or you are sick

they confronted me couple of times with my declines and got really angry and say things like, that i dont want to be friends with them actually and stuff like that, also that i JUST HAVE FUN BRO ITS NOT HARD in a very mean way. outside of drinking and partying there is not much to do as students...

friends..........lol.

StemCel137 said:
yes thats what i thought. but how do i convince them to leave me alone with this shit. i already got angry comments about it, that 'i dont want to hang out with them' and i dont want them 'as friends'. they also dont understand that i find this whole dancing and drinking stuff silly.

Just cut off contacting completely.

Twisted said:
Your like a PSL 6.5 taking the fact you’re a manlet into account.

Seriously you have the best face I’ve seen here (tied with knajjd). Your eye area is bad admittedly but your bone structure more than compensates for it.

Just start saving up for LL like I am and you’ll be out of this mess. Get it done at paley too because they’re the safest place.

im not gonna make me taller, im thinking about blue contacts because they halo so fucking hard on ethnics. bad enough they are no fucking eye surgies. also, thinking about fixing my nose its probably my second worst fetaure. yes my area is shit as fuck i know, also here in germany girls heighmog me to death also

Stanx22 said:
Just cut off contacting completely.

im not autisic enough to be alone

StemCel137 said:
Drink alcohol

StemCel137 said:
im not gonna make me taller, im thinking about blue contacts because they halo so fucking hard on ethnics. bad enough they are no fucking eye surgies. also, thinking about fixing my nose its probably my second worst fetaure. yes my area is shit as fuck i know, also here in germany girls heighmog me to death also

im not autisic enough to be alone

What u height

hehe xd said:
Drink alcohol

What u height

5'7 in north germany. ethnic also.

StemCel137 said:
they confronted me couple of times with my declines and got really angry and say things like, that i dont want to be friends with them actually and stuff like that, also that i JUST HAVE FUN BRO ITS NOT HARD in a very mean way. outside of drinking and partying there is not much to do as students...

bruh you are making this harder than it is. just fucking go and get fucking blackout drunk than so you can just go through the night carefree and who knows maybe you are more fund run and might score some bitch

Sadist said:
bruh you are making this harder than it is. just fucking go and get fucking blackout drunk than so you can just go through the night carefree and who knows maybe you are more fund run and might score some bitch

you do cringy shit when your drunk and i dont want to become a clown. also, it fucking depressing to wake up next day without any female contact.

StemCel137 said:
you do cringy shit when your drunk and i dont want to become a clown. also, it fucking depressing to wake up next day without any female contact.

I don't know about you but I can hold my shit when drunk. Anyways when you are drunk it is a lot more fun, honestly you just keep putting up excuses either you are trolling , don't want to get better, or are just autistic

no unless you want to be bluepilled to oblivion

StemCel137 said:

Lol blackout is a meme ro justify roastie whoring

Alcohol is fine, drink 3 or 4 shots and u wont do anything u wouldnt do sober, it just allows u to do things u were ashamed of doing easier like dancing or singing

Twisted said:
Trust me LL will be worth it (you’re either 5”7 or 5”8 IIRC and paley can do up to 6 inches of lengthening).

As for your eye area, wear sunglasses whenever you can, it’ll also add symmetry to your face as well.

glasses look shit on me. i need to find some bitch who can straight up my curvy eyebrows. paley? is that a city ? well how much does a LL cost, crypto game is strong to already cover my nose job.

hehe xd said:
Lol blackout is a meme ro justify roastie whoring

Alcohol is fine, drink 3 or 4 shots and u wont do anything u wouldnt do sober, it just allows u to do things u were ashamed of doing easier like dancing or singing

even with 10drugs and 20liter of alcohol i wont dance. i look super cringy and have no fucking clue how to dance

Garbage said:
no unless you want to be bluepilled to oblivion

my mother does this job for me.

StemCel137 said:
I'd say try and talk to some average looking chick's at the club or just pass when your friends invite you out to go to the club no reason to be down all the time.

StemCel137 said:
hehe xd said:
Drink alcohol

What u height

5'7 in north germany. ethnic also.

Over for you dude.
Also dont tell your friends unless you want to lose them.
Most ppl are bluepilled af and wont take the truth kindly.

Allblueeeee said:

arab inder mix

Comradfurp said:
I'd say try and talk to some average looking chick's at the club or just pass when your friends invite you out to go to the club no reason to be down all the time.
the average chick goes for 6ft nordic looking guys

StemCel137 said:
arab inder mix

Surely you can have a great personality to compinsate for not having the looks the average chick is looking for.

StemCel137 said:
arab inder mix

If it looks like I'm being super optimistic I'm not I'mjust not one of those people who wants to bring others down with me especially if you have a chance to live a good life.

Yes, if you wanna lose your friends

If you want to lose them go ahead. Mine expect this from me though, quite a shame.