Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I take general education classes in graduate school?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

If you wish...use A.SE

Are geneds even required for grad students? Make sure you read your graduation requirement so you don't take anything that turns out to be unnecessary.

Are geneds even required for grad students? Make sure you read your graduation requirement so you don't take anything that turns out to be unnecessary.
no it isn't
btw there's a weird class in my uni called "Special Topics on Parapsychology "

"EDIBLE INSECTS"

no it isn't
btw there's a weird class in my uni called "Special Topics on Parapsychology "
I remember taking a class on audio synthesis during my first year as a master's student. It was completely unrelated to my major but still counted as an elective. It's actually not bad to take weird but fun classes as long as they satisfy certain requirements, or if you feel that you have enough time. I've also seen people taking guitar lessons or language lessons.

I remember taking a class on audio synthesis during my first year as a master's student. It was completely unrelated to my major but still counted as an elective. It's actually not bad to take weird but fun classes as long as they satisfy certain requirements, or if you feel that you have enough time. I've also seen people taking guitar lessons or language lessons.
can we talk online