Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I swipe right on 2s and 3s?

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
My looksmatch is a low tier Becky but I swipe left (no) on anything above a 3 because of the chad water is wet rule. I’m swiping right on below average but not butt ass ugly chicks. I’m gymmaxxed and don’t want my prime years to go to waste (KHHV)

the only thing you should say no to is single mothers assuming you can get other guy’s dicks out of your head and be with a non virgin

dewit and see if you can pump and dump

I'm trying to snipe ugly bitches I'm down bad

If I fuck I'll make one last post announcing my retirement. Never gonna happen though
Yea given juggernaut law, ugly foids may even be paradoxically harder to get than simply below average foids.

Yea given juggernaut law, ugly foids may even be paradoxically harder to get than simply below average foids.
Exactly. Why even bother trying to swipe on below-average foids at this point the best we can do is ugly foids but that is a long shot