Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I start PIGMAXXING?

Which option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I am 120lbs or so as a 17 year old Chinese khhv. It's late at night and all I want to do is eat, eat and eat till I drop. I'm not retarded like some users here that will use steroids to juice themselves up with artificial chemicals. Foodcoping will help me bulk up the natural way.

You should lean bulk with working out.

You have to also gymmaxx, in order to retain an actual physically attractive body; simply eating and eating garbage will result in you becoming overweight, or on the other hand skinny-fat... :feelswhat:

Though of course, there's no actual body for you if you have a subhuman face, height, and race; foids would quite easily go for lanky, skinny, 6'2 Chadlite. :feelsjuice:

Feast till you collapse

simply eating and eating garbage will result in you becoming overweight, or on the other hand skinny-fat... :feelswhat:
Hence the name pigmaxxing

A body type that isn't much better; see the advice I have given above. :feelssus:
My metabolism might be enough to keep me skinny

U should only do it if u want to kill yourself.
Otherwise I'd say hell no, live a healthy lifestyle

My goal is 149lb, currently 168lb from 205lb
Over if we fought irl
gorging on whatever junk you find, but sustainably and incrementally increasing your weight over the weeks and months.
My mouth is watering for fooooood
Recluse kept talking about weight gain, but it seems he wasn't taken on any advice - just the same infuriating threads over and over.
Recluse-san is gone, wonder if he'll return :feelsjuice:

Are there any cheap, high caloric foods that you would want to implement into your diet? I know things like cup noodles and the like are quite popular for bloatmaxxing.
I want burgers, fries, potato chips, cup noodles yeah and other junk

I am 120lbs or so as a 17 year old Chinese khhv. It's late at night and all I want to do is eat, eat and eat till I drop. I'm not retarded like some users here that will use steroids to juice themselves up with artificial chemicals. Foodcoping will help me bulk up the natural way.
No, jackass mang