Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i start cold approaching again?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Cause of chink flu i had do stop approaching, idk if i should start again. It's not like i had any success. It does feel depressing however not doing anyhting to improve my life. Idk if i can handle much more rejection.

yes you should

Should I shoot myself in the head ? :feelsseriously:

no why havent you accepted that its over

Just farm rape accusations theory.

Cold approaching is stupid for incels imo. The things that count are looks (biggest factor) and the ability to be low inhib and social on demand.
None of these fields are good for incels, we don't have looks and most likely won't be able make up quick socially dominant moves, pass a foids shit test and so on.

For an incel its way better to warm approach, get to know a foid first without the everything or nothing situation of an approach. If she doesn't even want to talk to you or look at you, why even bother getting humiliated by a rejection? Get to know her first. I had some foids in my class that I could talk to about drawing or helping at the animal shelter (foids love this shit despite going for dark triad chads) but in the end it all broke the moment I approached them. Yet, I think its the best way to try.

I voted no, but if you are going to try be careful

It's cumskin flu. :feelsokman:

Cold approaching is stupid for incels imo. The things that count are looks (biggest factor) and the ability to be low inhib and social on demand.
None of these fields are good for incels, we don't have looks and most likely won't be able make up quick socially dominant moves, pass a foids shit test and so on.

For an incel its way better to warm approach, get to know a foid first without the everything or nothing situation of an approach. If she doesn't even want to talk to you or look at you, why even bother getting humiliated by a rejection? Get to know her first. I had some foids in my class that I could talk to about drawing or helping at the animal shelter (foids love this shit despite going for dark triad chads) but in the end it all broke the moment I approached them. Yet, I think its the best way to try.
Good advice, thanks dude. However i work at a warehouse without any women and have no friends so i have no idea how to warm approach.

Under 6ft = easy slays.

If you're a manlet and don't approach you're the biggest fakecel.

MANLET = FAKECEL