Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I soundproof my bedroom or poison (or stab to death) my illegal squatter's barking dog?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Choose. I'll do it. However, soundproofing will cost me around 100 (€) euros.

@CopeHarderNow What do you think?

Do it and dm me the video

Stabbing will make scene and the owner would seek retribution, poison that mutt when the owner isn't around :feelsdevil:

Tbh if you soundproof your room, nobody can hear your grape victims scream

Tbh if you soundproof your room, nobody can hear your grape victims scream
I want to soundproof my room from outdoor noise. I think the dog barks go through the vibrations, and soundproofing wouldn't do much. He's literally 1 house away. And yes, Southern European houses made in the early 2000s are not really well-constructed with high-quality materials.

I want to soundproof my room from outdoor noise. I think the dog barks go through the vibrations, and soundproofing wouldn't do much. He's literally 1 house away.
double the foam :bigbrain:

Soundproof, the dog shouldn't pay with his life just because his owner is retarded

Soundproof, the dog shouldn't pay with his life just because his owner is retarded
Squatter is someone who is living in an empty house illegally, FYI.
Regarding your answer, you should try living months with dog barks literally haunting you during day and night time.

Squatter is someone who is living in an empty house illegally, FYI.
Regarding your answer, you should try living months with dog barks literally haunting you during day and night time.
Did you try talking with the owner ?

You should soundproof your bedroom in any case so sex sounds don't bother other people.

Nothing. I'm poor and jobless. I am unable to study due to the dog barks.
Labor jobs are always hiring and they pay well too. Lots of them are even willing to provide training on site. Much better way of education than going to college

You’d probably have to pay more money for retribution for the dog plus an animal cruelty case against you. Not worth it

How you gonna sound proof your room, I’ve been wanting to do this myself

Don’t. Because the squatter has more rights than you because of the jews
you’ll go to jail.
don’t even modify the house because you can go to jail for modifying “their” house and trespassing

How you gonna sound proof your room
Polyurethane layers on the bedroom. Then, I'll start another layer by the next room. I will isolate my window and door as well.

Don’t. Because the squatter has more rights than you because of the jews
you’ll go to jail.
don’t even modify the house because you can go to jail for modifying “their” house and trespassing
I will be soundproofing the place where I sleep, not the other one. And you're right about the squatter rights, Spain is a shithole and no one realizes how bad is it in Southern Europe (2030 agenda).

Don't kill the dog. :feelsbadman:
Haven't you tried calling the police on your neighbor for disturbing peace?

Don't kill the dog. :feelsbadman:
Haven't you tried calling the police on your neighbor for disturbing peace?
He's not a neighbor. Squatter means someone who is living illegally on an empty house/apartment.

Cops didn't do anything.

He's not a neighbor. Squatter means someone who is living illegally on an empty house/apartment.

Cops didn't do anything.
Oh, I see. It's weird that they didn't do anything. I can't imagine myself killing a dog, so I would probably either ask for more locals to pressure the cops or buy the soundproof material.