Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should i sign up for planet fitness?

highschooldropout

highschooldropout

Banned
-
I'm debating if I should sign up at a gym I'll only do arm workouts I'm too fucking lazy as a pothead to do cardio or legs ill never have abs so no point in that I have gynocenastia so no point in chest workouts I just want to get stronger so that I'll be taken more seriously I also baught a punching bag that im about to go ham on.

if you have the money, yes, do it

Get your protein shaker, lift heavy, grunt a lot & throw the bar down.

Depends how close you live.

that place is kiked and full of young chads and stacy couples kissing more than actually working out.
fuck. that. place.

it's over

that place is kiked and full of young chads and stacy couples kissing more than actually working out.
fuck. that. place.

it's over
FUCKKKKKK Ima just buy dumbells and stay home if I see even 1 couple kissing.

do it, but do it for you not for the approval of foids. I work out regularly and it def helps mentally and physically.

take some creepshots when you're there

if your just doing weights/arm workouts you may as well just buy your own weights

no. you will lose your motivation after training hard for a couple months and stop going.

I'm debating if I should sign up at a gym I'll only do arm workouts I'm too fucking lazy as a pothead to do cardio or legs ill never have abs so no point in that I have gynocenastia so no point in chest workouts I just want to get stronger so that I'll be taken more seriously I also baught a punching bag that im about to go ham on.
I mean if it helps you get into an exercising routine and prevents you from eating shit food then yes. Just ignore the memes of lunk alarms and donuts/pizza mondays. Go there to focus, do your reps and go home. It's very beginner friendly from what I see.

You’ll get a lot of looks but sure.

There is also a lot of filming in the gyms right now directed at ugly guys. Just beware.

do it, but do it for you not for the approval of foids. I work out regularly and it def helps mentally and physically.
Bet I know it won't help me ascend but it'll help me keep a physically demanding job and help me be stronger physically and mentally.

You’ll get a lot of looks but sure.

There is also a lot of filming in the gyms right now directed at ugly guys. Just beware.
Why the hell are they filming ugly guys do they not want us in public? Fucking assholes want to segregate everything if I see someone filming and trying to attack me I will defend myself with lethal force in gta 5.