Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I send a girl a singing telegram for Valentine's day?

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
At my highschool, they're doing a chorus thing in which you can pay to have one of the chorus kids bring your oneitis flowers, chocolate, and serenate them with a song. I have money for it, my oneits doesn't like valentines day and never had anything like that. It would be awkward if she says no. I doubt the chorus kid will be a chad or anything, I'm safe from that, it's mostly foids.

Last edited:
How old are you again?

c00m tribute

No, sending a third party to confess your crush on your behalf is fucking weird. Don't do that.

No, sending a third party to confess your crush on your behalf is fucking weird. Don't do that.
What should I do instead? I have no classes with her so I may not run into her again anytime soon.

At my highschool, they're doing a chorus thing in which you can pay to have one of the chorus kids bring your oneitis flowers, chocolate, and serenate them with a song. I have money for it, my oneits doesn't like valentines day and never had anything like that. It would be awkward if she says no. I doubt the chorus kid will be a chad or anything, I'm safe from that, it's mostly foids.
If you don't want to be hurt, then don't do it. She will think you are a creep. She won't give you love or affection. All young females are Chad only.

Unless you can Rizz up hot bitches like this, Just dont bother.

Attachments

• 58423735.02000001_download.jpg
    58423735.02000001_download.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 58433096.839999996_download.jpg
    58433096.839999996_download.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 27
What should I do instead? I have no classes with her so I may not run into her again anytime soon.
Honestly, there is no point in showing her love, she won't feel the same way for you

Honestly, there is no point in showing her love, she won't feel the same way for you
But I'm white and she's Puerto-Rican. Does that help?

Do not be a cuck.

During lunchtime, try finding her in the hallways (but make it like you're looking for someone else), say something casual like "hey," but not too loud. Then if she says "hey" back and looks receptive for a conversation, try some small talk. Ask her about classes or how she finds school. If she seems receptive to this as well, now you can move to real convos. Ask her about her interests, what she watches, etc. Give it a try.

Good luck.

oneitis niggas when

During lunchtime, try finding her in the hallways (but make it like you're looking for someone else), say something casual like "hey," but not too loud. Then if she says "hey" back and looks receptive for a conversation, try some small talk. Ask her about classes or how she finds school. If she seems receptive to this as well, now you can move to real convos. Ask her about her interests, what she watches, etc. Give it a try.

Good luck.
I think I've talked to her enough before to ask her out now. Should I ask if she wants the singing telegram?

We need to change the minimum age requirement for this forum to 21.

No, unless you have a very beautiful singing voice

don’t do it. it could go so terribly wrong and it would be embarrassing. high schools tough

I miss Friday nights when it was fun here

Don't waste your money lmfao wtf. Spend it on anything else.

Join a choir so foids will get you singing instead of a chad :feelshehe: