Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I see if there is a female in the school that would do my hair?

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
There are females in the school that will twist or braid a black persons hair for free if they like you alot of black guys get sex with these females after they get their hair done. Maybe I should see if I can get lucky

63331598 7148 4A04 90A4 43AD63F25729

Why? Its a way that I could ascend.
Getting some random foid to do your hair for free then fucking her seems like a bit of a stretch unless she has a strong black fetish

Getting some random foid to do your hair for free then fucking her seems like a bit of a stretch unless she has a strong black fetish
Ive heard alot of stories where foids do that to get you to come to their house and after their done doing it they will suck your dick or let you fuck.

Last edited:
There are females in the school that will twist or braid a black persons hair for free if they like you alot of black guys get sex with these females after they get their hair done. Maybe I should see if I can get lucky

Attachments

• neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 3