Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should I rope before my birthday (or graduation)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

Should I do it?

• Yes

Votes: 35 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 65.3%

• Total voters
No, no one should rope until 25+, you haven't trialed 'insane mode' enough to see if you can learn how to play yet.
Personal experience, it feels way different being an incel in 25+ than youngcel

the weak will rope
the strong will cope

Get a loan and buy some HGH your still a fucking teen

Wait till your my age then start thinking about sui

If you rope you are more cucked then all of soyddit combined.

Don't do this man, there are other ways. Don't cave into the enemy :feelswow:

Get a loan and buy some HGH your still a fucking teen

Wait till your my age then start thinking about sui
HGH is useless one your growth plates close/fuse.

My growth plates fused at 16 (nearly 2 years ago now).

Its over...

No!
My be u can be "sick" during the graduation ceremony or avoid it anyhow.
Plus dont rope before graduation! Try to find a job try wageslaving and careermaxing it might help you to ascend. Give it a try boy boyo!
Wageslaving and careermaxxing might help him ascend? are u retarded?

It's not anyones fault women have ascended to unattainable gods in today's society. More and more men are becoming khhv than ever before

HGH is useless one your growth plates close/fuse.

My growth plates fused at 16 (nearly 2 years ago now).

Its over...

Well the plus side is us Manlets hardly get cancer
:feelsthink:

I dont want to be negative, but if you passed 13 years of school surrounded by female teens in their hormonal peak without any sign of interest its pretty much over

I REFUSE to vote in this cucked poll where you take other people's opinion on whether you should rope or not...

I dont want to be negative, but if you passed 13 years of school surrounded by female teens in their hormonal peak without any sign of interest its pretty much over
Well you aren't wrong tbh.

My birthday is coming up soon and I can't handle it. I can't handle another year of being a KHHV out-cast manlet ethnic failure.

Graduation will be in June and I don't want to do that stupid ceremony thing and embarrass myself infront of everyone.

Birthday is March.

There is only two ways to escape inceldom tbh:

COPE

OR

:kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I know which one I'll be doing
Don't rope yet

Obtain a large caliber handgun and blast yourself DURING graduation, traumatise those fuckers forever(ER optional)

lmao if only that thread wouldn't have gotten locked, ppl would be necroing it asking for explanations
I sent him a message on looksmax he said he basically pussied out

At least do everything you want before you go. Any road trips, max out credit cards, etc.
This tbh

It's too early to give up.

If you really consider roping, do the things you're afraid of doing before roping.

Suicide is surrender. It means the normies won.

Up to you but I hope you know if that If you’re in America you don’t need to go to graduation, my mom skipped her high school one.

Roping is not a solution buddy boyo.

You a piscescel or an ariescel?

Rope is cucked my dude. Self destruction is more fun, become a total hedonist as much you can.

Then I'm a pisces because its on the 22nd
No you're aries. Ok, cool to know I guess. Aries are the designated virgins of the zodiac btw. Childlike and selfish lmao

i was sure i was going to rope before my highschool graduation and here I am 5 years later

No you're aries. Ok, cool to know I guess. Aries are the designated virgins of the zodiac btw. Childlike and selfish lmao
you're sounding like an incel hater

you're sounding like an incel hater
I was trying to say something fun or interesting to mediate the weirdness of asking about someones zodiac sign. I didn't want it to seem gay, which it can.

I was trying to say something fun or interesting to mediate the weirdness of asking about someones zodiac sign. I didn't want it to seem gay, which it can.
yeah zodiac signs are gay

ThERe is always a diffERent CHOice my brothER

Sad shit,man.

I am very anti-suicide since I think all life has some value but ultimately it's your choice, OP.

I say no, but if I had to rope, and you mention birthday or graduation, I think the best way to rope would be a spectacle at graduation. I would get someone to help so when they call my name to come up for my diploma, I would shout something, people will wonder where the voice is coming from, and then before they could do anything, they see my body jump from the top of the stage and down towards the platform below where my body would dangle from the rope that I've placed beforehand.

Would be the most rememberable moment in all of their lives that would be at that graduation.
That of course if I would be for roping, but I say don't.