Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I quit this forum?

Should I quit this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I turned 30 and feel too old for this place now and just too old for everything I'm fucking done with life. This is such a zoomer infested shithole.

nah there is nothing much to do either way.

Stay until you rope buddy. The outside world is worse and lonelier...

No, there are many wizardcels here so you are not alone, maybe you should create a group chat for people over 30, that would be a good idea if you dont want to interact with zoomers and millenials.

No stay- you're one of my favorite users here & one of the few good users in this miserable & disgrace of a "forum" shithole of a site.

WE WANT YOU TO STAY WE WANT YOU TO STAY A A..

TBICEL, WE WANT YOU TO STAY!!!

After all that hard work postmaxxing? NO!

We just complain about people and things we cant control and are outside of our powers. To some of us its fuel. If you like it then stay. The miserable, like myself, delight in finding fellow sufferers.

I'm planning to leave next month, but I'll think about it.

I turned 30 and feel too old for this place now and just too old for everything I'm fucking done with life. This is such a zoomer infested shithole.
I am 30 in 1 year its over here

We just complain about people and things we cant control and are outside of our powers. To some of us its fuel. If you like it then stay. The miserable, like myself, delight in finding fellow sufferers.
Why dont you go to the break room and talk to some fellow agents? Then you wont be so lonely

I love you, fellow Canadiancel. Don't leave. :cryfeels:

I'll be your friend on here.

If you quit, Jewkrainefags will take over

Only way to quit this forum is by roping or ascending.

Should I quit this forum?​

If you've found a better use of your time, do tell us because having no gf = unlimited freetime

I am gonna leave this place soon as well. No point reading any of this shit anymore. I'm tired of seeing discussions about things real incels like me can never have and therefore don't need to think about for even 1 second. And I'm tired of hearing the solutions. And I'm tired of hearing debates about race mixing or races. Basically all I learned in 4 years here plus my 1 year lurking before is that if you are an autistic Indian poorcel like me you have literally no way out. And I don't want to see white zoomers act like they are in the same boat as me because they didn't have a gf at 17 in high school. I feel like being an incel in real life is something you can ignore for the most part anyway. I don't feel too sad when I see couples or anything irl. Just when they do public displays of affection which is cringe to everyone anyway.

Genuinely thers is no point being here. The only way to improve my life now is to make money and nobody on the internet ever showed me a real way to make money. And in real life nobody did either. So I don't bother to try with money anymore. But if I somehow had money I could maybe fix stuff. But it's too late anyway. And I'm Indian and ugly. And autistic and retarded. There is no way out.

I am gonna leave this place soon as well. No point reading any of this shit anymore. I'm tired of seeing discussions about things real incels like me can never have and therefore don't need to think about for even 1 second. And I'm tired of hearing the solutions. And I'm tired of hearing debates about race mixing or races. Basically all I learned in 4 years here plus my 1 year lurking before is that if you are an autistic Indian poorcel like me you have literally no way out. And I don't want to see white zoomers act like they are in the same boat as me because they didn't have a gf at 17 in high school. I feel like being an incel in real life is something you can ignore for the most part anyway. I don't feel too sad when I see couples or anything irl. Just when they do public displays of affection which is cringe to everyone anyway.

Genuinely thers is no point being here. The only way to improve my life now is to make money and nobody on the internet ever showed me a real way to make money. And in real life nobody did either. So I don't bother to try with money anymore. But if I somehow had money I could maybe fix stuff. But it's too late anyway. And I'm Indian and ugly. And autistic and retarded. There is no way out.
I wish there was some kind of collective fund for poorcels in need but alas I doubt it would happen.

I wish there was some kind of collective fund for poorcels in need but alas I doubt it would happen.
Bro to even fix one life costs hundreds of thousands you will never have a fund like this. Even in fantasy land it's far fetched. Some Indians manage to get married to rich girls and become rich themselves. But they need a reputation for their family somehow. My family is mentally ill and generationally poor. No woman would ever marry me if she had money unless she was very unattractive. And then it's not really ascending, but it might be necessary to live. I doubt that opportunity even exists today though except for extremely extremely unattractive or mentally unwell rich girls.

Bro to even fix one life costs hundreds of thousands you will never have a fund like this. Even in fantasy land it's far fetched. Some Indians manage to get married to rich girls and become rich themselves. But they need a reputation for their family somehow. My family is mentally ill and generationally poor. No woman would ever marry me if she had money unless she was very unattractive. And then it's not really ascending, but it might be necessary to live. I doubt that opportunity even exists today though except for extremely extremely unattractive or mentally unwell rich girls.
I'm not thinking in terms of paying for one's entire livelihood. It's more like to avoid being thrown out to the streets for a few months if the money you have isn't enough and you need a reasonable amount more. But yeah, you're right we shouldn't expect anything good to happen to us ever.

I'm not thinking in terms of paying for one's entire livelihood. It's more like to avoid being thrown out to the streets for a few months if the money you have isn't enough and you need a reasonable amount more. But yeah, you're right we shouldn't expect anything good to happen to us ever.
Nobody becomes homeless in England unless you smoke crack. But for the thirdies then yes this idea would be good but that's why thirdies are into religion, as the religion organisations help them when they go into those situations

You have to beat intellau with postcount, he seems to be absent lately