Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should I quit the gym?

JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
Ive been working out for like 8 months and still look like trash. My frame is horrible my genetics are bad.

should i quit and just do bodyweight exercises like push ups n shit for basic health?

Yes, every Chad just plays Wii Sports at home.

Do you still feel like shit, even though you workout? If so, then yeah, what's the point of continuing with it.

I stay at it just because i hate feeling like a weakling

Well do it for your health at least.

sounds like youre doing something wrong if you seriously been working out for 8 months and have seen no improvement. im a lazy fuck so idk anything about working out but you should probably look into that

I hate the gym because it's just a dick-measuring contest. You'd be starting out while the guy standing next to you has been working out for 10+ years and uses steroids and obviously the girls would flock to him.

What do you mean exactly by "still look like trash"?
Do you not see any improvements in your physique?

Between bodyweight exercises and maybe get some dumbells of different weights (15,20,25lbs), you can almost everything you'd do at the gym. But at home you can do the exercises more frequently. Hell just doing pushups and bodysquats is maybe enough for most people to stay in somewhat decent shape.

If you want to

nah just keep trying but its mainly food that is gonna make u bigger.

I went to gym and counted calories for 3 months

I lost zero fat

It's been almost 2 weeks since I quit

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes do it.It's useless for us inkwells anyways.Spend that time here instead

I hate the gym because it's just a dick-measuring contest. You'd be starting out while the guy standing next to you has been working out for 10+ years and uses steroids and obviously the girls would flock to him.
Most of the guys I see with girls in the gym are dyels.
And the strongest people are usually either 22 year old naturals who have god given bullshit genetics after a year of lifting or overweight boomers on test, no one really cares who is stronger than who beyond "damn nice squat dude heavy shit"