Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I quit my job after 3 months?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I got demoted to the lowest and worst position possible at my retail job because these cuckagers said "sAFetY coCErNs" in which made no sense because I used the slicers and knives the way I was trained to and I fucking hate my position so much I dread showing up to work.

Leave if you can’t bear it but you gotta have a plan B in mind

Walked out of last job because of harassment from Trannie team leader and if didn't i would have ended up doing serious time

when i worked, 3 month was the longest period of time i could sustain.

I got demoted to the lowest and worst position possible at my retail job because these cuckagers said "sAFetY coCErNs" in which made no sense because I used the slicers and knives the way I was trained to and I fucking hate my position so much I dread showing up to work.
dont quit. Just look for a new job. Lie through your teeth on your cv that you are in a higher position than you are now so that you get hired for that nice higher position then resign your current job when you get the new one. Simple as that.

Dude like I said, they put you in the lowest meaningless position possible so just do the bare minimum work. I was a bagger at 17. It was my first job. It was pretty chill tbh. I worked nights, would bag peoples shit, take out the trash, push carts around. Just take it super chill and collect those paychecks.

Why the fuck would you want to work in Deli? Its just another subhuman job-and even harder. You have to handle food (major pain in the ass), clean the slicers, make sandwiches and cook shit for people. You should actually be thanking them for taking you out that slave job.

Dude like I said, they put you in the lowest meaningless position possible so just do the bare minimum work. I was a bagger at 17. It was my first job. It was pretty chill tbh. I worked nights, would bag peoples shit, take out the trash, push carts around. Just take it super chill and collect those paychecks.

Why the fuck would you want to work in Deli? Its just another subhuman job-and even harder. You have to handle food (major pain in the ass), clean the slicers, make sandwiches and cook shit for people. You should actually be thanking them for taking you out that slave job.
Im assuming you also work at the same retail job but in another location, in the deli at least its not as controlling and as a cleanup guy you basically have the shift to yourself

i did the work of 3 people at my job those cunts oprob ok iam too lazy to explain

Im assuming you also work at the same retail job but in another location, in the deli at least its not as controlling and as a cleanup guy you basically have the shift to yourself
No I'm a chef now. I started as a bagger for 4 months until I turned 18 and then worked as a clerk in meat/seafood. After a year I got promoted to seafood lead and after another year to a butcher/apprentice. Did that for 4 years. Now I'm more of a line cook than a chef tbh but I'm trying to be a head chef because they make very good money. The experience from meat and seafood was very transferable to working in a kitchen so it helped

Sounds like your a butcher. Yeah it must be also smelly to be cutting the meat like that other then using those dangerous sharp tools

No I'm a chef now. I started as a bagger for 4 months until I turned 18 and then worked as a clerk in meat/seafood. After a year I got promoted to seafood lead and after another year to a butcher/apprentice. Did that for 4 years. Now I'm more of a line cook than a chef tbh but I'm trying to be a head chef because they make very good money. The experience from meat and seafood was very transferable to working in a kitchen so it helped
Working your way up on the work place

If you got demoted, you are never getting promoted, your job will be the way it is now forever.

Wether that makes you want to quit or not IDK, but forget about ever getting a raise, or a promotion or anything good.

if you have a emergency fund and can live off that, you can dip, but imo just find another job then dip. i didnt do this and now im struggling to find another job luckily i saved a fuck ton of money so im well off for a few months if all hell goes down but i need to get a job asap, neetmaxxing all alone is beyond death tier

I quit jobs after a day I've been fired from jobs on the same day I got hired sometimes things are not meant to be honestly the economy sucks so you might as well go job hopping such as I have I have been working at this one place for about a year and I expect a raise if I don't get one I will leave

if you're not harrassed in this demoted position, and pays decently, don't ragequit at least until you have better options

if you have a emergency fund and can live off that, you can dip, but imo just find another job then dip. i didnt do this and now im struggling to find another job luckily i saved a fuck ton of money so im well off for a few months if all hell goes down but i need to get a job asap, neetmaxxing all alone is beyond death tier
This
Always have something lined up before you dip. Also have enough funds to cover your expenses for at least 6 months in the case you can't find any work