Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I move to Africa, get a black JB, and stay for 20 years until our kids move out?

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Then, after 20 years, I will be 42 and I can move back and marry some white roastie.

What better development aid is there than a father who gives his kids better genetics and who doesn't abandon them?

Then again, I should never marry the black foid or she will move to Europe with her passport.

Cope all niggers in Africa have aids and the foids there already have high body counts even when they're still young.

could be worth it. tho I'd never create mutts, would get a vasectomy
Cope all niggers in Africa have aids and the foids there already have high body counts even when they're still young.
u can still find jobs there, you will just have filter harder

low IQ
bc I would get myself an even younger foid

It's worth a try.

You can just take prep.

That's what Chinese ricecels are doing in Africa

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.​

That sounds disgusting.

Do it.

Every white man should breed with ethnic foids to cleanse their impure white blood. They should leave white women in hands of their deathnik brothers. :D :feelsokman:

@BummerDrummer thoughtu white boy? Would you breed the loli daughter of a Somali Pirate?

Do it.

Every white man should breed with ethnic foids to cleanse their impure white blood. They should leave white women in hands of their deathnik brothers. :D :feelsokman:

@BummerDrummer thoughtu white boy? Would you breed the loli daughter of a Somali Pirate?
I need Bummer's opinion on this

Very good idea.

Would you breed the loli daughter of a Somali Pirate?
I legit laughed so hard my mum asked what I was laughing about:feelshaha: That's kinda my plan actually.
I want to fuck a girl under 18 once in my life, and when I come back in 20 years (I'll be 42), I can still start a second, white family with a roastie.
If I have gigantic luck I might JBWmaxx so hard that I can get the daughter of a Chinese businessman in Africa, but for that I need to finish my B.Sc. or he would never accept.

Money slays in Africa. There was a french subhuman that impregnated hundreds of African foids, they arranged the lays with cash in hand and went around knocking up sheboons going country to country. They then fled back to France.

Sure go for you goddamned motherfucking nigger lover

You just sound like a boomer.
you sound like a hateful white bigot with no friends & you're incel bc of your personality

But you're not white, you're jewish.
1. Even in Nazi Germany's Nürnberger Gesetze, 1/8 Jews were "Deutschblütig"
2. I'm anti immigration
3. I admit there are differences between intelligence between races
4. If you want you can exclude me from your "in-group", but if you were to expell everybody who is 87.5% European or less, your go-to right wing political in-group would loose half it's members and have even less allies.
@Idotms

Last edited:
depends if you want AIDS or not