Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I meet up with a discuck foid

Should I meet up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I know her life story, I know how her ex fucked her up mentally and physically to the point of insanity.

She has offered to meet up but I refused cuz I had to heal my eczema. So should I try fucking her after hanging out with her for a day?

Why is it always the fucked-up women that pay incels attention?

If you believe that it will be a safe meeting, I don't see why not. Just know what you are getting yourself into.
She doesn't know that I'm an incel. Don't worry I'll be aware of my surroundings.

She is an Asian mutt

I know her life story, I know how her ex fucked her up mentally and physically to the point of insanity.
This is literally every roastie.

Pump and dump if you can.

This is literally every roastie.

Pump and dump if you can.
I don't get how I can fuck her after meeting up, how would that even work? Idk

did you videocall her yet

Does she know what you look like?

She has offered to meet up but I refused cuz I had to heal my eczema. So should I try fucking her after hanging out with her for a day?
Its a trap boyo

I want that dirty mutt pussy :shock::ahegao:

Verdict: I will fuck that whore so hard she forgets about her ex

Just be Asian is law! @Incelius Savage

Too high inhib, she's too mentally insane for me to show my face on camera
If she didn’t see your face, then it’s pointless, she might let you pay for a bagel and then suddenly gets a call from someone, telling her that her dog just died

Just be Asian is law! @Incelius Savage
He’s one of the biggest fakecel on this site rn

Says he’s been talking to a girl for months now and she lives near him

He’s one of the biggest fakecel on this site rn

Says he’s been talking to a girl for months now and she lives near him
I met her on discord recently and she hasn't seen my face nor has she seen mine

People with eczema always make it their personality.

Yes but she will put her ex boyfriend to beat you up

Chads.Is

Bann this fakecel

Do it or no balls, don’t be one of those pussy normie cucks who say shit like don’t stick ur dick in crazy

Fakecel. Ban and kill.

If your eczema is more important than a possible ascending, then you sound like a volcel.

I thought bragging about foids were illegeal….

Only fakecels here

fakecels.is

mods are sleeping

>Discord
>Mentally Ill
>"Foid"
Images

what her ex did? all the foids say that, he probably just didn't want her to walk around naked in public

what did her ex do? all the foids say that, he probably just didn't want her to walk around naked in public
She said he didn't give a shit about her and used her for sex only

Ded srs, pump and dump that bitch
Hopefully things don't go wrong, "she" could be a tranny for all I know or she might lure me into a secluded area and kill me

I wouldn't, discord/4chan women are bad news. Even if she would be like that girl I simped for who was 18, she turned out to be for the country not even streets. She took over the streets and the land. STD zone tbh.

She talked about cutting dicks