Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I make a thread on the Jeffrey Epstein documents?

I still want to know how the fuck stephen hawking had a working dick

I still want to know how the fuck stephen hawking had a working dick
Well that is the thing he didn't. apparently with documented proof he would have underage girls strip in front of him at the theatre room. Or atleast what he would request for that. The Iowa shooting in perry was a false flag so people didn't call out epstein. Also why he left the usa on dec, 29 and has not returned since the documents release.

Well that is the thing he didn't. apparently with documented proof he would have underage girls strip in front of him at the theatre room. Or atleast what he would request for that. The Iowa shooting in perry was a false flag so people didn't call out epstein. Also why he left the usa on dec, 29 and has not returned since the documents release.
Good to see someone whos awake on this forum

Essentially he statusmaxxed even though he was a truecel because of his fame